-Forty-🔞

{A/N POV}

"Do you like this place love?"

Jungkook utters with a soft kiss on his wife's forehead who snuggles into his hold and hides her face in his warm embrace while nodding her head with a small 'hmm'

It was a very chilly weather in Switzerland and they were standing in the balcony of their honeymoon suite

Yes they were in Switzerland for their honeymoon and y/n chose the place

After almost 5 months of their wedding they were finally at their honeymoon and somehow that made sense because now both of their feelings for eachother were equal and they both were in love with eachother.

After y/n confessed her love for jungkook his heart was finally at ease knowing that now his wife also loved him and wanted him and their marriage wasn't anymore just an arrangement without her will.

The moon was shining brightly, it was a full moon and he was able to see the reflection of the moonlight on his wife's glowing skin where a tink of pink blush decorated her cheeks.

They reached their destination 3days ago and did visit some of the famous places but today they didn't feel like going anywhere so they just slept in while hugging and cuddling each other and soon the day turned into evening and after dinner y/n mentioned how beautiful the moon looked which made jungkook to walk in the balcony and hug her tightly while she admird the moon and he admired her.

He slowly caressed her back when she snuggled more into his chest.

"Baby my hands are cold"

Y/n heard her husband stating which made her pull her face a little away from his chest to look up at him with her doe eyes now filled with concern

"Oh,Let's go inside then"

Y/n stated and moved a little bit away ready to go inside the room, she was truly worried for him and thought he might catch a cold but felt him pull her closer then before and both of their chests touched.

"I didn't say I am cold I said that only my hands- no my palms are cold so we don't have to go inside, I just need your warmth"

She stared at him with her innocent eyes when she couldn't understand the playfulness behind his words but felt him slowly sliding his hands inside the fabric of her top and shivered feeling his cold fingers and palm touching the naked skin of her back.

Her cheeks turned slightly pink as blush coated them when she felt his hands caressing her whole back and suddenly undoing her bra hook.

"This thing, it seems so uncomfortable love how can always wear it all the time? you don't have to wear it all the time"

Jungkook mentioned the bra and she slowly looked up at him to protest because for a girl who got a quite heavy chest isn't possible to go without any bra though she'd love to but somehow the stares she'd get from people would make her more uncomfortable then wearing it.

"I can't"

She uttered before taking a pause to say