Chapter One

Blakely's Pov
         Ugh I hate my life
         How could this be happening
Have you ever had an urge to hit your Mom?, don't get me wrong I love my mother she means the world to me. But sometimes i just want to punch her a little.

The name is Blakely, i am a 17 years grade 11 student. I have just one sibling.

Back to why am so frustrated today. My Mom just informed me she would be getting married tomorrow. Like who hide that kind of information from their kids. And the most annoying thing about the whole situation is that the man has four freaking teenage boys.

Lord help me

I don't even know if they would accept me as their step sister, the last thing I need is to be bullied at home.

"I fucking do..

" Language Bakie" My Mom interrupted me

"I know it had been hard for you since dad's death, but Meemee we tell each other everything why didn't you tell me earlier"

"Believe me I wanted to Lovebug but I was afraid you wouldn't accept" Meemee said

"Meemee you always wants the best for us, why wouldn't we want that for you to"

"Yes Meemee, i love you" Blake said.
"I love you more my babies" she said hugging us.
"But am still angry at you Meemee"I said pouting.
" I would make up for that then, let's start packing "Meemee said.

Great, we would be moving to my soon to be step-dad house today.

I pray he is super rich though.
Well am glad it is not far from my school, I really wouldn't want to change my school.

I hate packing, lemme text my best friends to come over.

            Sisters for life💅❤️

                                    Hola sis.

Theo :I dislike that name.

Mia: Suck it up sis.

                                 Wanna come over,
                                 Netflix and chill          Theo :   Lies, tell me lies .

Mia:Last time you said Netflix and chill nothing of sort happened rather we cleared the garden.

                           But I really got some tea.
Theo :spill

                        Naa, till you both come.
Mia :Well anything for tea.

                            Exactly sis

Theo :Cuming
Mia:Now that sounds weird chicken nugget.

I walked into the kitchen, I sneakily took some juice and snacks out of the fridge and ran upstairs to my room. I began packing the little i can since Meemee said we can always visit whenever we want to.

I put my uniforms and some of my favorite clothes into my traveling bag with few pyjamas. I picked out the outfits i would where when leaving later. I fix a couple of loose strands of hair in the mirror and look at my outfit. I picked a black long sleeve crop top and blue jeans.

Am just a simple teenage girl.

"Oh hell no" My best friend Mia says as she walks in with Theo behind her"Are you leaving the state? "
" Nop, just moving "I replied tapping the space beside me for them to sit.

" Why?"Theo asked asked resting his head on my lap while Mia munch some snacks.

" Mom is getting married "I said loving the reaction am getting from them.

" Wasn't expecting that "Mia said with mouth full of popcorn making Theo and i giggle.

" How do you feel about it? "Theo asked passing me a coke.

" I don't know, am so confused. What if i dont fit in well "I said sadly.

" Bakie, you are so sweet and adorable who wouldn't love you "Theo said

"  Exactly, Worry not we are always here for you "Mia said blowing a kiss

" Yeah, Now let's pack and watch some movies "I said
" Can i pack your underwears"Theo asked smiling.
"Theo i swear if you try my underwears again, i would make sure to ruin all your dates and photo sessions"

High impact institute is not like the regular high school everyone attends, high impact institute tutor it's students based on their future professions. It provides tutoring classes related to Art, Science and business.

I and my best friends major In Art. Theo offers modelling, Mia acting and i partake in singing and dancing classes.

After packing, we watched XO kitty and we ended up sleeping on my bed till evening.

"Wake up sleepy heads, we have to get going Bakie" I could here my mom loud voice interrupting my peaceful sleep.

"Wake up guys" I repeated for the tenth times trying to wake up my best friends.

"If you both don't stop cuddling and wake up now, I would bath you both with iced water"

Yepp that's the trick
I smiled satisfied as i got a reaction from them.

"Fuck you" Theo said finally waking up
"Make it practical" I replied smiling at his drool face.

"I don't do girls, maybe Mia would likely be interested" He said running away from Mia.

"How many times would i repeat that i am interested in dicks to you both" Mia said glaring at us.

"Sure, but you still faze at girls boobs and ass" I said running downstairs along with Theo.
Mia gets angry when woken up and we have just provoke the fiery beast.

"Thats completely normal" She shouted chasing after us.

"Dinner is ready" Mom said holding Mia from hitting us.

"Just what I need" Mia said running to the table.
Foodie
"Blakeman, dinner is ready" I shouted informing my younger brother.

"Wow it's Fettuccine Alfredo, my favorite" Blake said hugging Meemee "I love you mom this is amazing"

"I love you Mrs. Britney" Mia said mouth filled making everyone laugh.

I watched as my mom smile get bigger. I would do Anything to always make her happy.

A short while later the kitchen was in a pristine condition and i was just finishing with the final dish. I stepped away from the sink, i realized that my shirt was soaking wet.
I pulled the shirts away from my skin and sigh.

"Shall we get going? " mom asked me.
"Sure, let me just change" I said as i left the kitchen and slipped into my bedroom.

I went back to the leaving room after I dressed up with my brother and i traveling bag with me.

"Ready" Meemee asked and i nodded nervously as i nibbled on my fingernails.

"Lovebug, it would be okay alright, am always here for you" She said wiping my tears i didn't notice have fallen.

"Am scared Meemee, and i really don't want to leave this house, these are were all my childhood memories are at" I said finally letting the tears drop freely.

"I know Lovebug, but we all need a fresh start. Even your dad would want that for us.

" Am good to go Meemee "

" Can we always come visit Mrs. Britney "
" Yes kiddo"

"Bye Bakie, we would meet in school and then you can tell us everything all right. Take care of yourself" Theo said as they hug me.

Here goes nothing