Chapter Six

Blakely's Pov :
"Sup sis, come on in" I said as i opened the door for my Besties.
"No hugs? " Theo asked while they come inside.
"My bad babe" I replied hugging him tightly.

"I feel like a third wheel everytime" Mia murmured.

We chatted while we walk alone the long hallway to the living room.

"Girl, you living in a fucking huge mansion" Mia screamed as the living room came to view.
"Babe you are surrounded by riches" Theo said immediately after Mia, as they look around commenting on nearly anything that pick their interest.

"Take your local friends somewhere else that suits them" Trevor said interrupting our happy time. I honestly forgot i left them in the living room.

"Twiddledum, if not that am a guest here, I would have land you dumb ass self in the hospital" Mia said coldly glaring at Trevor while Trevor had a look of surprise.

Among us all, Mia has the worst temper, and you wouldn't want to mess with her she's a fighter. Mia attended self defense classes while growing up and now she's a pro at it.

"Alright before we are all covered in blood, Bakie can we see your room now" Theo said

"Sure" I said hurriedly before  Mia decided to land my step brother on a hospital bed. As much as I dislike Trevor i wouldn't want that for him not even for my enemy.

"Are they always rude to you or it's just me" Mia said entering the elevator.

"Well it's an everyday thing, the only well mannered person is Troy" I replied.
"I don't even know who is who, but am guessing he should be the youngest" Theo said
"Hmmm, so this is my room" I said opening the bedroom door while they hurriedly run inside.

We sat on the couch after they went through my stuff and dropping comments as usual.

"Ohh that reminds me, before we continue the last movie we watched. I have something for you" Mia said happily going through her handbag "Here" She said passing us a form.

"What is this about?" Theo asked while I try reading what it entails.

"Phoenix is planning on releasing a short movie, am obviously the main character. So they are searching for some actors in a specific field" Mia explained.

"We aren't actors or actress Mia, you are the only one who is" Theo said face-palming himself.

"Mind i remind you, Theo Models and I sing and dance" I said passing her some chocolate probably it might help her memory.

"You idiots don't fucking understand" She said glaring at us.
"Then make us dumbo" Theo retorts making her drag his ear.

"Maybe I should do this instead" She said now dragging his both ears making me laugh at Theo attempts to get free and Mia strong grip on him.

"Am sorry babe, can you please enlighten us more about it" He finally pleaded with a red ear and sweaty face"Wicked soul "He murmured under his breath still smiling at her.

" Bitch imma have your time later "she said winking at him" Well they need a pro singer that can dance and most of the actors there didn't qualify for it. So I thought i should inform you since you sings so well and this movie would increase your fame Ma...

"What makes you think i would even qualify for it" I said interrupting her knowing fully well she hates to be interrupted.

"Babes if anyone of you interrupts me again am leaving, I just know that you would fit that character accurately....

" What about me? "Theo asked deliberately interrupting her

Not again
Theo and Mia fight alot, Theo loves getting on her nerves. While me and Theo acts sweetly with each other although we fight once in a while but not as much with him and Mia.

" Bitch, that is it am going" she said moving to the door.

"We are sorry, please last chance" i said dragging her back to the room while Theo laughed all the time.

"Well Theo you are the only model i know soo"

"That's all you say about me" He said gasping dramatically.

"Oh shut up, am serious you both would fit in so well, and plus we haven't hangout in awhile or do some activities together. This cold bitch miss you Sis" She said sweetly.

We haven't had fun since I lost my dad, we mostly just hang out indoor which is not fun as been outside.

"True, i did miss everything. But one more thing aren't we young compare to the other actors" Theo said cuddling With Mia

"Babe it's a freaking high school movie, and it's the 20th century no one give a damn about your age" Mia said

"So how about the pay" I asked joining them for cuddles.

"Very good enough for us to slay, And the shooting starts tomorrow" Mia said

"Am in" Theo said sleepy
"Same, but i have to inform Meemee first"
I would love to partake in this, anything that would take me away from the trouble of my step brother.

"Get your ass down Blakely or whatever you call yourself, Come make lunch" Tristan yelled through the landline.

Thinking about the devils

Well since Tristan is back i hope Blake is safe.
"Sis let's go cause some trouble" I said as we had our group handshakes we do that every time we are planning to cause problems.

Level one of the game.

Please vote and follow