Chapter Twenty one

Blakely pov

"Dad aren't you planning a Halloween party this year "Trevor grunt out as we ate breakfast which consisted of  waffles, sausage and scrambled eggs.

Mr.Walton looked up from his laptop where he was typing at the same time eating. He is the richest and most successful business man and he still works so hard,what can I say, life is muddlesome "Thanks for reminding me son, I want it to hold tonight because I wouldn't have any downtime from tomorrow "

"Marito(husband in Italian )are you sure we don't need enough time to plan for the event"Meemee suggests patting his back lovingly.

"I wish we had more time but I have a deal with some Asian companies, therefore I would be very busy"He said staring at her lovingly then placed a kiss on her cheeks.

Ahh my poor single heart can take this.

"So"Travis snorted.

"I would assign everyone with a duty, it would be faster and easier that way"He Exclaimed then closed his laptop"Blakely and Blake you both would go candy shopping, boys y'all are responsible for the decorations "

"And I would take care of the snacks and food "Meemee said.

"No fior,(Italian word for flower)I would hire chefs, that's a tiring job for you fior" Mr.walton divulge making Meemee roll her eyes at him.

"It's not fair,how come they get to do something and I do nothing"She whined glaring at him making us all laugh at her childishness.

"Alright,I can't say no to this cute face, you would inspect the chefs work"

"What about the costume "Troy asked, I thought everyone had forgotten the most important thing.

"What do you guys think?"Meemee asked.

"Avengers"
"Justice league "
"Addams family"
"Addams family"

Halloween was my favorite celebration after my birthday, it's always a celebration I look forward to because my Dad always makes it fun and memorable most Halloween Meemee is always stuck working at the hospital .Dad always dresses akin to me and Blake,he would tell us spooky stories and we would play candy hunting in the house. It was always fun, ever since he died I locked myself in my room every Halloween mostly crying myself to sleep.

And I have the urge to do the same thing now, but for some reason I couldn't. Everyone looks so happy and I don't want to be the evil person to ruin it because of my past. I sighed wanting to stop all these memories running widely in my head.

"Lovebug,are you alright?"Meemee asked coming to stand beside me with a worried expression.

"Mmm"was my response to divert the attention from me.

" You know if you don't want to join, you can always say no"Mr.Walton said.

"Am alright sir, ahh so what costume have you decided "I said and they nodded not looking convinced.

"The Addams family seems interesting"

"Where would the event take place?"I asked

" We have a ballroom for events , it's beside the guest quarters "Troy informed me.

Wow I  never knew

"Alright I would fund y'all account for the stuff you are buying, let's get started. I will deal with the other stuff and please make sure you leave the house with a bodyguard the last thing I need is a distress situation"Mr Walton said then dismissed us.

...

I love the candy store we're going to, it has the best candies although it's very expensive.

Blake grinned as we reached the entrance and Seth the bodyguard opened the door letting us in.

I love the smell of candy stores, it smells like cotton candy and the jelly beans could be heard falling into bags. It's an Italian Candy shop called the pasticcerria  but like I've said before it has the best candies.

It was a little bit crowded because of Halloween, I grabbed a small bag and started looking at the varieties of candy around, Blake and Seth were doing the same while the two other bodyguards I have no idea of their name walked cautiously behind us.
I grabbed some jelly beans ,sour gummy twizzlers, gummy coke bottles and some chocolate.

Blake grabbed some Skittles,Nerds, Cotton candy.He had long sour strips gummy, orange coke and cherry flavor .Seth got much more candies of everything and some for adults.

We all walked to the counter and I paid with my card,we walked outside of the store and headed back to the car .

...
It was ridiculously loud at this point,the party just started some minutes ago so many people were already here. The guests were mostly Mr.Walton business partners, a few of Meemee colleagues and the school soccer team, some nobles I also invited Mia and Theo and their siblings.

The entrance of the ballroom had a spooky sign that says "Enter if you dare"and fake spider webs across the doorway .The ballroom had an eerie lightning ,a photo booth area was set with props of witch hat,vampire capes and funny Halloween masks.The tables were decorated with black table clothes and creepy centerpieces like skulls and cauldrons filled with plastic spider and bat were scattered around the venue.pumpkins were cave into lantern's and place around the venue . creepy music was being played and of course everyone came in their best Costumes. A spooky scavenger hunt is being played to keep everyone entertained, Halloween theme items were hidden around the venue and people are to work together to find them.its a fun interactive activity that adds an extra element of excitement to the party.

"How do you see the decorations"Troy asked handing me a wine.

"Is it alcoholic?"
"Na, it's for the kids"he said with a smile "Are you good though"

I still am nervous about this whole stuff but I want to give it a chance.The boys decided that we should perform a dance and Meemee wants me to sing.

I have already composed a song and am just scared what if no one likes it or I end up messing up the lyrics.What if I ruined the whole night for everyone those thoughts kept running into my head's giving me migraines.

"Am good I guess"I answered

"Dad said our costume is ready,let's go change"Trevor said happily dragging us out of the ballroom nearly falling a little girl.

..

Our Halloween costume was the Addams theme.
Travis dressed as Gomez and Tristan as Uncle Fester.I dressed as Wednesday,and Blake as pugsley.Our parents Morticia and Lurch.Troy dressed as Cousin Itt, with a wig covering his body. Trevor as Thing, wearing a black outfit and attaching a fake hand to his shoulder. We added dark makeup around the eyes for an authentic Addams family look.

"Picture time"Trevor yelled running downstairs

"I am the only normal person in this house"Travis said with a sigh following him downstairs.

"Get ready after the picture we should be going back to the ballroom for our business,the earlier the better"Tristan announced.

"You ready for your first family picture as a member of the family"Troy asked with a smile

"I guess so"

#freepalestine🇵🇸