Chapter Twenty four

O Allah, help and protect the people of Palestine. O Allah, ease their pain and suffering. O Allah, bestower of Mercy, bestow your mercy on them. O Allah, open people's hearts to give in this time of crisis. O Allah, help those who are in need, wherever they may be. Ameen!

Blakely
I stuffed my tank top and leggings into my dance bag and pack my hair in a fishtail half updo.

"Hurry up Babe"Theo said standing at the door.

" Almost done"

"You said that an hour ago Bakie, I am already late for my photoshoot."he said entering the room unplugging his phone from the switch.

After my episode with Travis yesterday, I ended up coming to Theo's house. He has always been my best comforter, I cried myself to sleep in his arms.

My cuddle bug

Anyways it's the weekend today and the first dance class am having since the resumption of school. I have been in Theo's house for two days without going home.Mom has been calling including the boys but I just want a break from them, so I just ignored their calls but Theo called Meemee informing her am staying with him for a while. The institute usually have an extra class on Saturday, so here I am getting ready for my dance class and  delaying Theo.

"Aight let's get going"I said dragging his hands walking downstairs

I dropped my stuff  on the dining table and took the cupcake Beth prepared,she's Theo's nanny since his parents are never around.

"We are late, can't you eat that in the car" Theo scolded.

"I'm hurrying "I said stuffing another one and  I grabbed a Coke .

Theo rolled his eyes and carried my stuff along with his, I followed him outside to the car and hoped in the passenger seat.

"Are you still picking Mia "I asked

"Yes, she would be so pissed. She's the main character in the drama they are acting today"he said and we both chuckled and he started the car.

....

We arrived at Mia house, she was standing impatiently with her  permanent disappointed look on her face, when she sighted us she came ready to rant.

"We are doomed "I mutterd

"All thanks to you babe"Theo said rolling his eyes.

"Open the door Bakie"Mia said clearly pissed

"But there's still space at the back seat"I whisperd moving closer to Theo.

"I don't care, just open the door"she said then Theo removed the child lock and she opened the door .
Before I could utter any statement she sat down on my lap.

"Get off me"I yelled trying and failing to push her heavy frame off me.

"You are the reason why we are late, so just accept your punishment am kind today" Mia said with a smirk"And you start the car, next time it would be both of you, am just letting you go because I don't know how to drive."
Theo" I called wriggling under Mia's weight.

" Can't help you now babe"he said putting the car to drive

"I promise it won't repeat itself, just get up"I yelled .

"Should we believe her Theo "Mia asked amused.

"I wouldn't fall for it"Theo answered

"Theo !! You are supposed to be my best friend " I whined .

"We are"They said at the same time.

"I hate you both"I said rolling my eyes

"That doesn't mean I love you any less"