Chapter Eleven

Guys I just want to let y'all  know that I won't be updating for a while,the reason being  that exams are near and I need enough time to prepare .I also  appreciate y'all for choosing to read my book, I promise to update regulary after my exams ,and am so sorry for the delay .

Peace out ✌️

Authors Pov

The Walton family ate their lunch peacefully aside from the episodic argument from the kids. Mr and Mrs Walton talked about various fun event that occurred during their honeymoon while the kids listen attentively and wished they went along with their parents.

After the scrumptious meal,Mr and Mrs Walton distributed souvenirs to the kids earning smiles and gratitude. Once again the family was filled with happiness.

{}{}{}{}{}{{}{{}{}¶{}{¶{}{¶

Trevor's pov

I woke up to the sun blinding light,i groaned  tiredly as i stretched  . A rumbling noise from my stomach reminded me of how hungry I am. I ran into the bathroom and hurriedly washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked down the stairs finding my dad and Mrs Britney a few inches away from making out

"Eeew dad, haven't you had enough already"I said interrupting their  intimate moment.

"Am afraid not,i can't get enough of my dessert "he said placing a kiss on her temple.

"Ahh I lost my appetite already"I joked

Imagine waking up to your parents making out in the kitchen, it's sweet and at the same time disgusting. Am so lucky I didn't see them in the act.

"Anything for breakfast?"I asked no one peculiary.

"You mean lunch, how long did you sleep "dad questioned.

"Quit bothering him, can't you see he is hungry "Mrs Britney said"there's lunch in the dining room "she said then dragged dad along with her.

I sat down after i dished my food, soon I heard the sounds of  footsteps making me look up to see Blakely coming downstairs  with a smug expression.

"I could have sworn you were dead when you slept through breakfast"She said."But I am glad you aren't because I can't stay a day without you"She said with enough sarcasm.

I ignored her  so hungry to start a fight.

"Hola peeps"Troy said happily.

I doubt I have ever seen him angry

"Sup ,why are you so happy?"I asked

"He is always happy"Blakely answered

"You don't even know him"
"I do"
"No you don't"
"Yes I do"
"No"

"Shut up please, can't you guys not argue for once"Troy said glaring at us

"She started it "

"He started it "

"I have had enough, I am leaving"Troy said frustrated.

After I was done with breakfast I headed back upstairs to freshen up. I changed into a plain tshirts and  and a blue jeans. I pulled out my PS5 controller  as I tried to set the game.

"Can I join"Travis asked from the door

"Sure"I said handing him a controller

"Can we watch"Tristan asked nicely
"And take turns"Blakely asked

Can't I just have a peaceful day

"Sure"I groaned glaring at them.

" Why was I not invited"Troy said happily then increased the music playing.

Joy