Chapter Five

Tristan pov

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I glaum down and reach for the alarm. I clicked the button and the sound went off. I wanted to go back to sleep but before i could, i was awakened by the loud knocking on the door followed by the annoying voice of my step sister.

"Ohh innocent me, did i interrupt your beautiful sleep brother" She said sweetly with a devious smile.

It isn't even up to a week but I hate her gut so much

"What do you want" I said glaring at her.

"Everyone is hungry, and you are my assistant for today. So get your sleepy ass to the kitchen" She said then left with a loud slam of the door.

Imma kill this bitch soon

I stood up and stretched my body, done with the stetches I walked straight to the bathroom to clean up myself.

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on my waist. I opened my closet and took out a black singlet and a gray sweatpants, it's summer and i would be indoors so why not.

I walked towards my mirror to look at my reflection. I have a  long, curly ginger red hair as well as my brothers. My skin was white like the rest of my brothers with the exception of Troy who has a Tan skin. I was a bit on the muscular side but Travis was more. I have a mint green eyes, Troy deep blue, Travis ocean blue, while Trevor plain blue. We have similar body features but different personalities.

I went out of the room and walked towards the kitchen area, there was a petite girl with long blonde hair busily washing some vegetables. As she heard my footsteps, she raised her head and her pair of golden eyes glare at me

She walked up to me with a bowl or rice grains "There you are apprentice, wash the rice i need it urgently"
I glared at her but collected it and began washing while she chopped some vegetables. I have never been the type to fancy cooking even when Mom was alive it was mostly Troy and Trevor that assist her.

After some minutes the ingredients for the Fried rice was ready and Blakely started cooking with me handing her thing she asked for.

"Who thought you how to cook" I asked her calmly as she cook

"Are we getting to know each other" She replied

"Can't you just act normal for once" I stated already angry at her rude response.

"And what is normal" She asked pointing at a salt indicating for me to pass it "That's not the question, my bad. Do you act normal"

I ignored her questions am in no mood to drag with her

"Can you make me some too" I asked as i saw  her making tea for herself.

"Sure brother" she said smiling

Why did she smiled like that, I don't trust her
"Here" She said passing me a cup of tea.

"What the fuck Blakely" I yelled spitting out the tea why she stood their laughing.

"Isn't to early to start a fight" Troy said calmly walking to the kitchen.

"What happened" Travis asked with Trevor behind him.

"The bitch added cinnamon powder and salt in my tea" I said glaring at the laughing figure.

"Game on, better watch your back Blakely"
"Bring it on" She replied  winking

"Can't you guys stay without fighting" Troy said clearly frustrated

"I love this game, am in" Trevor said chuckling.

"Get ready to cry to your Meemee pickney(a Jamaican word for child)" I said patting her shoulder and we left the kitchen

Breakfast was lovely apart from the little fight we engaged in as usual.

"Bakie, please can you take me candy shopping" I heard Blake asked his sister as they left the dinning room to the living room.

"Today" She replied turning on the tv.

"Yes"

"Am sorry Blakeman, Theo and Mia are visiting today maybe i can take you tomorrow" She said and i watched his happy face turned sad.

I don't know him that well but i hate seeing him sad, so i did what I could to cheer him up again. "I can take you if you want"

"Really" He said happily

"Yes, we can go to the park and to the ice-cream shop, anywhere you want to go" I said watching how his face lit up with happiness and he ran up to me raising his hands up for me to carry him.

Cute
"Should i even trust him with you" Blakely said

"I don't need your trust lady, I have a date with this cutie over here" I said and left the living room with Blake

"Yeahh, Outside" Blake squeaked as we got outside

<><><><><><><><><

Blakely's Pov

I sat in the living room watching Lucifar as i await my best friends, I would have gone to see them but then I have to go with a bodyguard which might discomfort them.
"Is that lucifar" A calm voice asked startling me

"Yes" I answered  Troy
"Can i join?" He asked

"You don't need to ask me, it isn't even my house"
"I know right, but there's something called privacy" He said coming to join me on the couch.

Halfway through the movie, the rest of the boys joined except Tristan who was out with Blake

I hope Blake is safe

For the first time since our parents marriage we all agreed on something and didn't fight.
We all sat on the large couch with different snacks on the table in front of us while we stayed in comfort of the blanket.

I wish it can always be like this

"Bitch answer the fucking call" Travis yelled interrupting my thoughts

Great nothing lasts forever

Please vote and follow.