Chapter Three

Blakely's Pov

"Come downstairs Lovebug, breakfast is ready" Meemee informed by calling the land line in my room.
"Ok Meemee" was my response.

I went to the bathroom, wash my face and brushed my teeth. Since we are on summer break i dont need to have an early shower.

I walked out of my room with my pyjamas which was a top with a bunny drawing and shorts and i wore my flip-flops.

This is so comfy

As i walked downstairs i paid attention to every little detail in the expensive mansion since I couldn't yesterday because i used the elevator.
I made it to the dinning room door after searching the mansion for about three minutes. Before I could open the door i heard someone yelling.

How could i forget there would be joining us for breakfast

"We don't want anything to do with her, and this is not a fucking movie were they accept their step siblings kindhearted. She better not oversteps her boundaries" The male ended by shouting.

"Boys" Mr. Walton shouted over them and i realize there must be my step brothers and i took an instinctive step back from the door.

They had made it clear they hated me, they don't want a sister i can go to hell for all they care.

A throat cleared quietly behind me and i jumped to see Meemee and Blake "Meemee" I started but ended up tearing up.

"Am sorry princess, we can always go back home if you want. I would call of the wedding" She said hugging me tightly as i cried on her shoulder while Blake pat my hair trying to calm me down.

I would be damned to ruin my mother's happiness, i saw the way she looks at Mr. Walton just the same way she did with dad. She has finally accepted someone back into her life after three years who am I to ruin it with my problems .

I would do anything for my families happiness

"No mom, everything is a matter of time there would come to accept us" I said and Blake kissed my cheeks as he hug me.

It won't hurt to be optimistic
"I would always love you big sis, we would get through it together as always " he said still hugging me tightly.

"I love you more Blakeman"

"Are you sure you want us to stay, i dont like seeing my babies in pain" She said looking at me and Blakeman for a reply.

I hate when parents do this, they only care about their kids and forget about themselves.
Since when Dad left, i could see the pain growing in her i could hear her cries most night but she always bounce up like nothing happened.

"Am hungry Meemee what about you Blakeman" I said changing the topic.
"I sure am" Blake said clutching his stomach dramatically.

"Okay, I made breakfast. Let's go inside" She said opening the door.

Heavens above

I stared at them for solid three minutes, the four most popular guys at my school were now my stepbrothers. Of course I knew them but they probably didn't know me at all. The four were know as the Walton quadruplets, they are always the trending topics in high impact.

How could this be happening

"Hey Blakely and Blake" Mr. Walton said in a happy voice. Giving us a warm smile while the boys had a grumpy look.

"Good morning Mr. Walton" Me and Blake said simultaneously.
"How was your night?" He asked

"Splendid"
"Why wouldn't it be" Travis muttered with enough sarcasm.

"Am pretty sure she has never slept in that kind of bed before" Trevor whispered to his brothers as they bust into laughter

"Boys" Mr. Walton scolded "Let's begin breakfast, i believe we have some family talking to do"

"Sure we do" Tristan said sourly "Finally something much boring than history"

Great

Meemee sat across from Mr. Walton, Travis sat in the middle with his minions beside him. At  the other side of the table i sat in the middle with Troy and Blake beside me.

I could feel the anger radiating from Travis from across the table as we had breakfast.

He really hate me so much i haven't even done anything yet.

Breakfast wasn't anything peaceful although it was yummy as always because Meemee is a great cook.

The only boy who haven't said anything or made any rude comment is Troy , he just sat there eating peacefully. And in a short time I notice he likes food or is it Mom's cooking.

I let out a small chuckle as Blake cut his sausage into half and handed half to Troy because Troy wanted to carry the last sausage but Blake carried it before he could.

Troy nodded happily and collected the half sausage from Blake. I hope they accept Blake even if they wouldn't accept me.

"Ok since we are all done having breakfast, i want to introduce you t..."

"Can you just skip the introduction part, i doubt we need that. Just tell us whatever you want to say" Travis said interrupting his Dad.

Rude

"Young man, you don't interrupt an elder when they are talking" Mr. Walton scolded in a calm but warning voice.
"Am sorry dad" Travis said  for the first time in a calm voice this morning.

"As you all know the wedding would hold this afternoon and we would be gone for the honeymoon before night time. The honeymoon is a duration of two weeks, we would be back before resumptions of school" Mr. Walton said"Travis as the first child am trusting your siblings in your care. And make sure wherever they are going to they must be with a body guard "

Wow am a fucking princess

" Yes Dad" came Travis response.
"Hey kids, I know it pained you guys that we took this decision without consulting anyone of you. I know i can't replace you mom and trust me i dont want to either, but i would love to be considered as a mother figure for you all. I would be honoured to call you boys my family and i would always be here if you need me. May the lord unite this family "Meemee said and the boys gaze softened.

" Amen "

Hell await me in this house