Chapter Twenty Three

Born from different mothers skin of all colours come together as brothers and sisters . that's the beauty of islam.

Blakely's pov

"Wakey wakey pipsqueak"Trevor's chanted with his loud voice into my ears making me groan out in discomfort.

What a kind way to be woken up, note the sarcasm

"You know you could have woken her up like a normal person would"Troy stated

"You should know he is the abnormal one amongst us, so it explain his action"Tristan said .

"You guys know am right here? Trevor asked. Oh god how much dumb is the kid.

"No we don't you moron"Troy replied rolling his eyes at Trevor.

"You see the kid need a mental check up or whatever weird shit those doctors do"Tristan said chuckling a bit.

"Am still here "Trevor said ignoring them.

"Jeez want a trophy for that Captain state the obvious "I interrupted them finally open my eyes not wanting to witness them fighting.Trust me it's not something you would want either.

"Finally thought you were dead or something"Tristan said with a smirk while Troy hit the back of his head an mutterd "be nice". Nice that's the farthest thing from Tristan, he is literally a psychopath.

"How are you feeling?"Troy asked calmly with a soft look waiting for my response but someone was more eager to "She must be tired"Trevor said and we all gave him a pointed look.

"What did I do now? he asked confused

"We know she's tired you don't have to state that"Tristan said grabbing a jar of chocolate from my study desk.

"Then why did you ask if you already know?he asked.

"All this talking is making me hungry, so who's with me"Troy said quickly stopping the conversation, honestly Trevor is the worst person you should explain something to and damn he fucking argues. I don't know how he is the top student in his class.

"Lemme wash up then"I said getting out of the bed , Then went to the bathroom to wash up. I hurriedly wash my face then brush my teeth. Since it's weekend I don't have to bath early.

We walked downstairs together In a peaceful silence .

When we reached the dining room Mom,Blake ,Travis and Mr. Walton were already done with their breakfast. They just sat there having little talks.

"Good morning Mom, good morning Mr.Walton" I greated

"Morning Dad, Morning Mrs.Brittney"the boys greated

"Bakie"Blake said happily with jam smeared over his face and hands.

"Blakeman, I thought I said no more that for a week, Mom I thought we both agreed on this"I said and she shrugged and Blake pouted when I collected the jam.

"I just couldn't say now to him, he's so cute, have you seen those eyes"She said with adoration in her eyes.

"Mom"
"Fine, it is the last time"She said rolling her eyes. Blake takes excess sugar leading to his never ending stomachache and frequently visiting the dentist. And my dear old mother falls for his puppy eyes act.

Pfft pathetic

They responded to our greeting and we sat down serving our breakfast which was french toast and cinnamon rolls, and watermelon juice

"Blakely I love your performance last night, you are talented"Mr. Walton compliment taking his attention away from his laptop .

"Thank you"I answered shyly just to find Travis glaring at me.