Chapter Eighteen

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm ringing, sometimes I just want to smash it to the wall. But I didn't, instead i turned it off and rolled out of bed. I went to the bathroom and freshen up, after that I got dressed and went downstairs  and had a few slices of bread filled with strawberry jam.

"Ready for tryouts today"Troy asked

I nodded "I should be "
"The rest have gone to school so it's just us left "he said pouring excess Nutella to his bread.

" We did have enough sleep though "I said grinning and he nodded" You know excess sugar ain't good for the body"

"Well I have a sweet tooth "he said rolling his eyes and adding more chocolate spread to the bread.

"Lord help this child"I muttered going upstairs to get my backpack.

I lazily grabbed my backpack and swung it on my shoulder then went to the car.

The drive to school was fast and interesting,Troy and I discussed about a lot of things.It feels good talking to him he always tends to make me comfortable and happy Unlike his bratty brothers.

"Aight Blakely, good luck in your tryouts"he said with a peace sign then walked to his department.

I entered the school walking towards my locker to get my books for the course I had today, when I mistakenly collided into someone making the person book fall to the floor

I bent down and picked up the book, I looked up about to hand the book when I saw a familiar french Blondie.

"Sorry , I wasn't looking"I muttered blushing as I handed him his book.

"Mon tresor, haven't seen this particular beauty in a while what happened, you good"he asked smiling.

"Am good just have been busy lately, You new here right"I asked.

"Yeah, matter of fact I just got here"

"Need a helping hand showing you around "I asked carrying few books from my locker.

"Most definitely,Thank you "he said and he followed me and I began showing him around.

.......

"So what's your major "I asked after I have finished touring him around.

"Acting "he answered

"My best friend Mia also major in acting"I said

"The redhead girl?"he asked and I nodded "I know her, we acted some movies together she's quite talented and hardworking"

"I should be going now, I have missed first period already"I said

"Am sorry for taking your time,thank you.looking forward to seeing you again Mon tresor"he said then shake my hand placing a kiss on it.I blushed deep red and ran to my class, feeling all the butterflies in my stomach from just that little action.

When I reached class the music teacher was already in class and had started teaching.

"Blakely, what's the reason for your lateness"Mr.Lorenzo asked making me gulped fearfully.

Mr.Lorenzo has never been on my list of good teachers, he is very strict and doesn't tolerate nonsense.No student prays to  fall in his trap because he would make you wish you never knew school.

" I was held In a traffic jam"I lied gulping inwardly.

"But your brothers arrived before the first period "he said raising his left brows.

"They left before me"I answered.

"Be warned, don't come late to my class again.Go have your seat"He warned and I ran to my seat on the second row.

I could hardly pay attention to any class even my dance practice. I kept thinking of Pierre and the little hand kiss. I have always been attracted to foreign boys, I have always wanted to have a boyfriend that is from a different country or even continent from me.And that explains my crush on Pierre,I mean he's very handsome,he has this cute boyish look.And his pearl white teeth and long dark lashes. And let's not forget his height and body,I have definitely not seen him naked but I can see his muscles bulge out of his tight tshirts.He is just so handsome and most especially kind.

"What got you all red girl"Theo asked me I didn't even notice when they came into the dance studio.

"Nothing"I answered trying to get rid of the red cheeks.

"You got laid"Mia asked loudly

"Oh god ,Mia no.let just go for lunch"

We entered the cafeteria which was pretty crowded and noisy today.Maybe all departments are having lunch together. I got some fries  while Mia a Theo got fruit salad.

We went to sit at our regular table and we began eating with little conversation between us.

"So are the newbies around"Theo asked.

"Yes ,I met one today"I said

"You what"
Oh shit
Why can't I shut up,now they would definitely notice and start asking questions.

"Mon tresor, mind if I join you"Pierre said heading to my table making Mia and Theo look at me quizzically.

"You're free to join,we wouldn't mind"I finally answered and he sat beside me ,he got himself just a coke.

"Hi Mia and  what's the name,i am Pierre "He said shaking hands with them.

"I am Theo"Theo said still looking confused

"Nice meeting you, "

"You are welcome, I hope high impact is treating you well"Mia asked.

"Yeah it's good,I would see you guys around next time I have to complete my registration"he said standing up from his chair and then facing me"Here  is my contact ,we can talk more often now Mon tresor"he said passing me a paper with his number and then he left with a wink.

I felt my heart swell with happiness,and I giggled lightly forgetting my Best friends were sitting next to me.

"Alright,I see the reason you look like a tomato"Theo said bringing me out of my fantasy land.

"He's handsome though,I have worked with him once or twice. How do you know him"Mia said picking a seed out of her melon.

"At the entertainment industry he showed me around and I returned the favor today also"I said smiling.

"Girl you crushing on  him"Theo said grinning.

"Am so shipping you both, you would make the best couple"Mia said happily smiling.

"Nooo, we are just friends"I said stopping them before their imagination went wild.

"You don't friend zone handsome boys like that, he's definitely into you ."Theo said before taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Mon tresor"Mia teesed making me blush more.

"Stop it "I muttered still blushing just then the bell rang for end of lunch period.

"Oh no "Mia groaned

"What happened"Theo asked

"Boy we have soccer practice"I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled lightly.

"You and Mia , not me though.Have fun in your tryouts"He said sticking his tongue out and shaking his ass at us.

"Eeww"

"You okay"Mia asked as Theo left

"I should be, come on let's go "I said and we stood up walking towards the girls locker room.