Chapter Twelve

Blakely's Pov

I woke up to the blaring of my alarm ,I sighed ,switching it off and checking the time.

7:20am

Fuck am late

I jumped off the bed running to the bathroom. I hurriedly took my bath and brush. I dressed up in a blue jeans,black crop top and Jean jacket. I packed my hair in a messy bun adding a light makeup. I wore my white sneakers and  grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

When I reached downstairs,I walked to the dining room sighting everyone having breakfast.

"Morning"I greated no one in particular

"Have you forgotten you have school today?"My mom asked me as i sat down carrying a plate of pancakes.

"No "I replied simply, trying to eat and block everyone out. I wasn't in any mood for conversation .

"How would I get to school?"I asked my mom after breakfast when I noticed my stepbrothers have left the dining room

"You would ride with your brothers"She said

"Firstly they're Stepbrothers not brothers and I rather not ride with them. Can't the driver take me instead.

"You can't go with the driver when your brothers are going to the same place, it's waste of resources and the driver is taking Blake to school"she said

"I don't want to"I said rudely.

"Blakely Alexander joe!!"She said with a tone that leaves no room for argument

"Fine"I Seethed through clenched teeth, grabbing my backpack and left the dining room banging the door loudly.

I left to the garage, heading towards Travis car that was about to drive out.

Travis Pov

Today was the beginning of a new session in high impact institution. I wasn't happy nor sad, honestly I doubt if I like school, the only thing I do is mostly sports.

I have always dreamt of being a great Athlete and that's my main goal at high impact.

I also like the fact that girls flock on me ,who wouldn't. Not that I like them but I can't refuse free sex.

I haven't gotten laid since summer but not for long. If there's something I do more after sports, it's party and sex.My life revolves around those things

I watched as Blakely came out of the house looking very angry, I wondered what she discussed with her mother that made her this mad, honestly I don't even care if she's angry.

She entered the car closing the door loudly,I chose not to comment on that.

The Ride to school was fast with little talk from Trevor and Tristan, while Troy was on his phone and Blakely just spaced out the whole time.

We were already late so everyone ran to their various departments. Troy in science, Tristan business while the rest of us Art.

I walked down to the gym where I have my first practice on Volleyball,I went to the changing room, which was very empty,I quickly change into a blue track suit and a black boot.

I entered the field loving the attention I got from everyone,I am quite popular or rather the Walton quadruplets are. I went over to my teammates ignoring the little talks about me.

Practice were really tiring today, after volleyball,I had basketball, soccer and tennis. I sat down on the field with my peers waiting for the bell to ring.

I plan on troubling Blakely since I couldn't do it since our parents return, she started it and I would end it. I smiled inwardly as the bell rang for lunch.