Chapter Four

AUTHOR'S POV
The wedding began at noon, and the hall was decorated extravagantly, huge and vivid  projections for live streaming of the wedding. Guests arrived at the reception hall one after another in luxury cars, beautiful people posing for the flashing camera.

Finally the door was opened and the flashy light poured on the Walton family as they walk on the long passage. The bride and groom were at the front line while the kids walked behind them. The long passage with red carpet was covered in red rose. Countless famous nobles turned toward them hearing the door was opened. Stretching their neck trying to see the woman who captured the billionaire heart.

Britney kept her eyes straight ahead trying not to notice those pricking gazes and malevolent talks. She was not used to all this attention.

And at the end of the long walk, the family sat down at the seat arranged for them.
As the priest pronounced them husband and wife, the hall room was inundate with cheers and music as they kissed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
BLAKELY'S POV

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed, took a shower and wore a top and sweatpants, i walk outside of my room to wake Blake up since Mom has gone for her honeymoon.
The wedding ceremony was a huge success, it was widespread all over the internet. It was not anything like the wedding i have attended before. It was definitely the greatest wedding i have witnessed.

I smiled to myself as i saw him sleeping peacefully.
"Morning Blakeman" I said pinching his chubby cheeks to wake him up.

"No, can i sleep more" He complained pulling the blanket over his body.
"I promise you can after breakfast"

"Uhh" He groaned finally waking up.
I playfully rolled my eyes "Meet me downstairs after you freshen up"
I walked down the stairs to the dinning room finding none of the boys.

Peace

I sat down pouring some milk in my cereals, soon i heard footsteps. I kept my head down, listening to their approach. There was silence as they pulled out chairs and sat down. I snuck a look at them from under my hair, they looked so similar but i could tell who is who this time around from their facial expression. Troy looks calm, Tristan looked tired, Trevor frustrated and Travis with his permanent cold face.

"what's for breakfast Travis?" I heard Tristan asked.

"How am i suppose to know that?" Travis questioned back

"Aren't you our guardian" Tristan retorts.

"Can you cook Blakely" Troy asked calmly

He talks,

"Yes, why are you asking" I replied.
"Can you please make breakfast" He asked nicely.

"Is that not duty of the cook, don't you have?" I asked.

I mean they should have a cook with this richness and since their mom was dead.
"We had but thanks to your mom, she wants to be cooking for the family, isn't that sweet" Tristan said with anger

"What a sweet family" Trevor said sarcastically .

I let out a small chuckle and continued eating my cereal, i heard someone else coming down and it was Blake.

"Good morning" Blake greeted as a reply they nodded

Not bad

"Am hungry Bakie" Blake said grabbing my bowl of cereals.

"Can't we just order something" Trevor stated clearly hungry.

"Dad warned us not to eat out for breakfast" Travis replied.

"So what are we going to eat then Mr. nanny" Trevor said frustrated.

"Blakely would cook" Travis said glaring at me.

"You think" I said"I mean if you ask nicely "

" I rather starve myself than talk to you nicely "Travis shot back.

Why is this kid hard
I was about to respond back but Troy spoke" Please Blakely "

Better

" Alright then, what should the chef prepare "I said proudly smiling.

I have been cooking since I was eight, there is no way i would mess up a dish now.

I guess
" Yam and egg sauce "Troy and Blake said together.

" pancakes and custard"Tristan and Trevor said simultaneously.

Am obviously going with Troy and Blake choice, they are the kindest souls here. "Yam and egg sauce it is"  i said going to the kitchen.

"Can you teach me how to cook" Troy asked sincerely following me.

"Sure"
He is so different from them.

After i was done cooking with a little help from Blake and Troy we set up the dinning table.

"Yummy" Blake said hurriedly eating.

"Not bad" Trevor said

"You are good at this, it's the best i have had in a long time" Troy said happily.
"You should cook more often Bakie" Tristan said.

"Its Blakely for you, and how about you cook for yourself" I replied.
"I would make a time table, everyone would help you in the kitchen in their assign days and dinner we would eat out" Travis said. He didn't even compliment my food. Does he really hate me that much.

"That sounds better" I muttered "That reminds me am going out to see a friend later"

Since Travis is to babysit us, it wouldn't hurt to let him know about my whereabouts. I don't want him to be scolded by his Dad.

"I don't care about your whereabouts lady" He stated angry glaring at me.

"Aren't you our guardian, thought i should let you know" I said.

"I am, but not to you, I refuse to accept you as one of us"
That hurts

"Asshole"
"Say that again and I promise you wouldn't be able to talk again"

"What asshole, are you going to punch me like the thug you are. Bring it on" I spat with enough anger.

"The bitch sure have a lot of gut" Trevor said laughing.

"Stay out of this" I started angrily leaving for my room.

This is just the beginning, i wont sit back and watch them bully me i would play back.

Let the game begin

Please vote, follow and comment.

Question :Who is your favorite character so far and your least favorite.