chapter eight

Blakely pov
"Where are you heading to?"Travis asked.

"Why are you asking, since when do you care?"I questioned back.

"Honestly I don't care, but you can't leave the house without a bodyguard"He said petting The kitten he found on the road side yesterday

"I don't need them"as much as I love the idea of going out with a bodyguard I can't discomfort others and moreover i doubt it's allowed in the film industry.

"Well you aren't going then"he said rubbing the kitten fur.

"Just let her go, I would give her a ride since I  am  going to the gym"Troy said fully dressed in his gym clothing.

"I don't like this idea"He said still wanting me to go out with a bodyguard.

"Just let her go, who knows if she's destined to leave our lives today "Tristan said going to the kitchen with his dyed hair held in a ponytail.

"I don't have time for you shitty talks"I said angrily slamming the door as I left.

After a few minutes Troy came out ,he dropped me off at the entertainment industry the ride was peaceful and fast.

Phoenix is one of the best entertainment industry,the actors are well skilled.it is a small company compared to others. Their employees privacy is well secured and the industry is free from scandal.

The company is orderly arranged and neat ,I moved to the receptionist asking for directions to the filming room for the movie i would partake in.

It took a plum five minutes for me to realize that I had absolutely no idea where I was ,or how to find the filming room. I thought of asking someone for directions but couldn't find anyone wandering around the floor.

I looked around confused then I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped some feet away.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you"A teenage boy with short blonde hair,mint green eyes and a handsome french face addresses me. He was wearing a light grey vest over a striped butter shirt on Blue jeans.

I held a hand over my chest gasping for air as I admire the handsome creature in front of me.
"Oh no problem"I replied as I finally calmed myself.

"Are you Lost "

"Eh..yes, I can't find the filming room "I said shyly.

"I can show you "he smiled crookedly and mentioned for me to follow him.

"My name is Pierre by the way "the french boy said as he paused to shake my hand.i hesitated before offering, Pierre grabbed it firmly"You are here for the new movie "

"Yes ,the name is Blakely"I said not knowing what to say.

"Nice to meet you Blakely,we should have lunch sometimes"Pierre beamed as we arrive the filming room "Here"Pierre took out a tiny pink sticky pad from his vest pocket and wrote something down and handed it to me"we should keep in touch,see you around Mon tresor"

I stood dumbfounded as I entered the filming room then looked back at the boy who helped me with directions.pierre gave me a little wink before the door closed.

Did I just get hit on

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Cut"the director Said as I rounded off the song.

"Wow, you have a melodious voice, Nice acting by the way" the director complement
"Thank you sir"
"There are few more scenes you would act but for today you are done"he said leaving to attend to the other actors

I Left the cheering crowd as i spotted Theo and Mia.

"Hey sis"I said as I approached them while they welcomed me with a hug.

"Bitch,that was a great performance,I told you the best fit for this"Mia said happily.

"Exactly,my babe is always the best"Theo said hugging me tightly.

I have always enjoyed singing since I was young,my maternal grandma loves singing.she always sang for me while growing up and here i am trying to archive My dream.

"Ohh please, you both also perform great as always"I said making them smile

"Let's go for lunch"Mia said dragging I and Theo along

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
The day went by pretty fast,it was fun and exhausting.After Mia last shoot the driver picked us up ,I guess Troy sent him.knowing The rest I doubt they would .I should probably thank him when I get home.

Finally I arrived at the mansion hungry and tired.I walked into the living room but before I could take further steps Blake jumped on me.

"I miss you Bakie ,why didn't you take me along with you"he said tearing up

My poor baby

"Am so sorry Blakeman, your sissy couldn't take you along.would you Love to go to the park with me tomorrow "I Said trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah"he shouted happily.

"Have you eaten Blakeman "I asked

"Yes, brother ordered pizza and Ice cream "he answered smiling.

"Who is your brother "I asked slightly jealous.

"Tristan "He said giggling and jumped down from me to Tristan when he saw him.

I was happy and at the same time jealous as I watched them interact. Blake was laughing so hard as Tristan throw him up In the air and catching him.

I Left for My room slightly hurt,I took the elevator since am so tired to take the stairs.

Finally I arrived at my bedroom door,I tried opening it but my hand was stuck to the door handle

Uhh not to today

"Well, well, look who decided to show up!. Took you long enough.whats the matter? cat got your tongue or you can't open the door "Travis said immediately he opened his door.

"What did you do?"I asked them although it's pretty obvious that they applied glue to my door handle.

"Ooh please!.Did your brain take a vacation? you're seriously asking us that? you must be dumber than a sack of potatoes.if you think we are going to answer that question, next question please "Trevor said

"Well aren't you just a ball full of sunshine, can't wait to hear that brilliant question you about to grace us with. But hey take you time.i am enjoying this "Tristan said with a sleeping Blake on his shoulder.

"You really think you are sassy and can Play the game more,huh, brothers?well then buckle up because you in for a wild ride.Get ready to feel the burn,cause I am about to play the game and bring the sass like nobody's business you ready?I said angrily

"We sure are"They said although along with Troy
1_1