Chapter Twenty

Travis Pov

"Travis!!!"I heard Blakely screamed from her room. I smiled satisfied with my work.

Mission accomplished.

She ran out of her room fuming at the same time my brothers came out of their room looking pissed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Blakely"Tristan said angrily at her.

"I should be asking you guys that instead"She yelled making me grin widely.

"You are the one who screamed like a mentally challenged patient"Trevor said with a fierce stare.

"You definitely have a speaker inside you, now I have a migraine" Troy said with a groan holding his head.

"Am not a mentally challenged patient,and I don't have a stupid speaker inside me.That shit terrified me and I know it is one of you guys "She said placing her hands on her waist and facing me.

"Isn't it too early to start throwing tantrums"I said with a boastful tilt of my head.

"You fool,  you did it.you would pay for this"She said moving towards me but Troy held her back.

"Alright, let's not jump into conclusion yet. There's a high chance he is the one but Maybe it might be someone else"Troy said dragging her away.

"Let me go,I would punch your stupid face."she yelled at me trying to fight Troy to release her .

"What happened exactly?, What did you do?"Trevor asked facing me.

"Me,I didn't do nothing "I answered

"Why the fuck are you lying,Let me go you idiot.i need to teach the fucker not to mess with me"she yelled fighting Troy but he held her tightly."I would rip your heart out and feed it to you,get your hands off me .I swear I would make migraines look like paradise compared to what I would do to you"

Damn,she sure has anger issues.

"Seriously dude what did you do"Troy asked as Blakely punched him in his stomach and escaped his grasp but before she could come for me Trevor and Tristan held her back.

"Let me go,I would remove your intestines through your dick and feed it to you "She Seethed through clenched teeth.

"You need anger management classes "Trevor said making her kick him hard in his buttocks.

" Aye ,and here I thought Mia was the angry bird of the group "Tristan said smiling.

Ohh I knew it,no wonder he hasn't been around lately.
The fucker is seeing someone and my guess should be Mia. She's sexy and all but she's obnoxious.

"Be serious dude, what happened. I don't want my dick to be chopped off. "Trevor said still struggling with the angry bull.

"Alright it was just a modicum gift "I said with a smile."Listen "

I was a bit jealous at how good Blakely was on the field,she related well with few people and ignored the bratty ones. I wasn't expecting her to get along so well, I wanted her to be the laughing stock.

So I decided to reward her for a job well done, I bought a jar of cockroaches and two frogs.I had no idea they sell something like that but good anyways just what I needed.

She left with the redhead girl and her boyfriend,I don't know if he's but he sure looks like one,  I sneaked into her room since she wasn't home yet. Then I placed the opened jar of cockroaches and the frogs inside a cupboard in her bathroom where she keeps her facials.

"That is it "Tristan asked trying hard not to laugh while Trevor was laughing so hard clutching his stomach desperately to control his laughter and Troy was given this "it wasn't funny look",the kid always acts like a mom.