Chapter Twenty Seven

Blakely pov

Pierre smiled at me, a sparkling white smile . His lengthy hands opened the door for me"After you princess."

Such a gentleman

I awkwardly sat down blushing a little, he kissed my forehead then went to the driver's seat.

He glanced at me for a second before he pulled out of the driveway "you are soo beautiful, and don't hide that blush from me Cutie" he said pinching my cheeks lightly.

That made me relax

"Where are we going" I ask after a peaceful silence

"Somewhere"He said with a smile

"And where is that somewhere?"I asked again but he just kissed my cheeks making me pout annoyed.

Am never the type of person to think about date and boys whatever weird things teenagers thought of . So literally I have no idea how to act and what to expect , just lost in my thoughts and overthinking the whole situation.

......

A refreshing breeze came in through the car window pulling me out of my thoughts as i appreciate the scenery .

"What do you think ?"He asked looking at me for approval

I used the opportunity to stare at his handsome face , his perfectly pink lips and attractive mint green eyes .

"Hmmm, the beach. Wasn't expecting it but am willing to try this" I said watching his face lit up with a smile "but am not with my swimmers though"

"About that, We can check out new ones at the shop's"

"Ohkay, let's get this started "I said with a wild smile dragging him out of the car.

It felt good to be outside, idk what I would do at the beach , but I hope everything turns out well.

......

We arrived at a shop to get the beach necessity , it wasn't crowded which I appreciate.

"How can I help?"A lady who I believe works here asked

"Some swimsuit and sunscreen please"Pierre replied.

"Ohkay follow me"She said and we walked behind her.

"Here"She pointed a rack of bikinis, swim cap and a lot of female swimsuit making me blush in embarrassment.

"I can leave if you want, I would get the other things and we should meet at the cashier."Pierre said noticing how uncomfortable I was.

"Oh.hkay"I stuttered out

"Cute"he said before leaving.

"So which are you picking?"The lady asked

"I honestly don't know, what do you think"

"How about this bikini top and some shorts. So you would be comfortable "

"Ohkay "I said then grab a white towel, a white shorts and a black bikini top with some flip flops then head to the dressing room

.....

"Hi"I said nervously playing with the towel around my waist. I have never wore something reveling in front of any guy apart from Theo, well Theo is just Theo there's nothing between us and with Pierre I don't know what to expect. I became even more conscious about my body, he might find me unattractive am not likely on the Hot and sexy girl list.

" Come here" he stepped forward and reached out to me . Pulling me in a hug.

"You are beautiful Blakely, I will always say it to you. I find you attractive, Cute, Sexy, Kind, Sweet, Sassy,Shy , intelligent the list continues I can keep listing it for you. So don't ever think I would judge you princess"He said making me feel warmth I have never felt, I snuggle more info his chest hiding my tomato face.