Chapter Twenty five

As Pierre drove off, I walked through the garden. I stood in front of the fountain it is always comforting, with the gentle sounds of water trickling down the rocks.The soft and melodious rustle of the leaves in the garden adding to the calmness of the night.

The house was deadly quiet , I greated the few bodyguards.When I walked into the living room I was expecting to see Meemee and Mr. Walton  watching tv it is a daily night routine for them, and  the boys wandering around the dining room looking for late night snacks or leftovers.

They are always hungry

I took a turn to the pantry, grabbed some popcorn, twizzers and a small bowl of vanilla ice cream for a movie night, then walked back to the elevator because am to lazy to use the stairs.

I turned on my flashlight walking along the hallway to my room, but I stopped at the sight  of the Walton quads standing in front of their room with an angry face each.

I froze.

One
Two
Three
RANT

" Where the hell have you been for the past  two days!!?"

"Why are you coming home at this time of the day!!?

"Have you been staying with a guy for the past two days!!!, What the actual fuck is wrong with you"

"I clearly remember saying NO BOYS!!!"

"I don't what to ever see you with that pale ass french dude again!!!"

Oh great, protective  bullshit mode again.

"Are you all done?"I asked raising my voice a little.

Am tired of them acting as if they care , going all protective mode every freaking day it's so uncomfortable. I can't even make friends in school because of them.

"Am not a fucking child for goodness sake, my whereabouts and my life choices is none of y'all god-damned business, now I would like to be excused because I need to rest and guess what I have a fucking date tomorrow" I said clearly frustrated then left to my room  locking it to avoid disturbance.

....

I haven't been able to concentrate for even a minute , from the moment I started the movie my mind keeps going back to date I had.

It keeps playing over and over again in my head.

I scoop a spoonful of ice cream stuffing it in my mouth and literally making a mess with it. Just then I received a text from an unknown number.

I opened my phone to check what it entails

Unknown number:It was so exciting spending time with you. Thanks

I don't even have to think hard I already knew it was Pierre, I giggled lightly and replied

Me: Same, just what I needed
Unknown: how about a second date

I blushed deep red before responding

Me: sure
Unknown: how about tomorrow after school period mon tresor
Me:Count me in.

......

I woke up feeling all happy inside,eyes open I stared at the sun streaming through the curtains. I stretched pulling the covers to block the sun light.

I love me some darkness

I padded over to my closet,and pulled out a bathing suit, tank top and jeans trousers with flip flops.

I took a long nice bath then dress up , packing my hair in a lose ponytail.

I walked downstairs , hearing little talks coming from the dining room . The scent of breakfast wafting through the air.

Waffles, scrambled eggs, pancakes ,coffee, juice , fruit and sandwiches were all laid beautifully on the dining table.

"Good morning Mom"I greated.

She was putting a pancake syrup  into a pancake and smiled bace"How are you love bug, hope you are much better now?I made your favorite pancakes today.

"I am fine Meemee, thanks!!!"I picked a fork stabbed the pancakes and munching it"Yummy, I love you mom"

"Love you too sweetheart "

"Bakie!!!"I heard Blake said running happily towards me, I spread my arms wide knowing he definitely wants to give hugs"I miss you,I was so scared and nobody could sing for me. "

"Am so sorry Blakeman, am home right. I would continue singing for you and play with you. Love you young man "I said placing a kiss on his temple.

"Iove you too young woman "He said making me and mom chuckled "Where are the boys "

........

Author's pov

The Walton quads along with their dad visited their mothers grave.Mr.Walton placed a flower gently on the grave same as the boys.

None of them could say anything but the pain was clearly visible in their eyes, Elizabeth died of brain cancer, it was detected at the very late stage. It was a painful news for the family and Elizabeth wish was to spend those few days with a family.  They went on vacation, family picnics , but it couldn't stop the sadness that was coming to the family

.....

"Mom ,  Can I go shopping with Mia?"I asked already dressed up standing in front of moms bedroom door

"Sure honey, be safe and come back early"she answered.

I walked to the garage, looking for the driver. I haven't sighted any of the boys today including Mr. Walton.

What's happening?

Anyways I told the driver informing him where he would be taking me just then the boys and Mr.Walton arrived.

They were all wearing black suites and a sad look on their face.

Shocked,Who died??

Sadly I have to stop here, I have college tomorrow