Thirty Nine- Real talk

Done- Chapter 39/ Real talk

Well oh shit. What have I gotten myself into? Guess there isn't going back.

I was pacing around the room, Scarlett sitting on the couch waiting for me to open my fucking mouth and to start speaking, after all, I was the one that told her we needed to talk. I opened and closed my mouth, a million thoughts going through my mind but not a single one coming out of my mouth. So many things I wanted to tell her, for example how I fucking hate her father, the mafia she's part of and that one day she will inherit. I fucking hate how their mafia works and how they have killed family members of mine and men from my mafia that have fought against them. But most of all I hate the way that she looks at me and how it makes me feel. I hate the single thought of her being away from me, in danger. I hate how I can't expressed myself when I am near her or that I get fucking nervous just looking at her since I am so mesmerized by her.

"Ares, what happened? Spill it out already." I stopped pacing around the room, stopping right in front of her. Looking directly at her, my eyes connected to her. I was in a trance where I couldn't look away from her. The tension was forming between us, I knew she could feel it, I could feel it, fuck, anyone could feel it. The feelings we both had for each other but wouldn't there to say.

My breath started getting heavier, my chest heaving up and down. I closed my fists, trying to keep my composure. I had to break the eye contact, I turned to look at the ceiling, soon closing my eyes, waiting for it to all disappear. Suddenly I felt her, her arms wrap around me and her soft lips kissing my neck all the way up, until she reached my face and with gentle hands she gripped my chin and made me look at her.

"Kiss me, Ares." And that is all it took for me to take her lips in a heated kiss, groaning once my lips touched hers. It was like I was looking for her, for this moment. I bit her lip, I couldn't get enough of her, of her scent, of her lips, her taste. Our hands were all over each other, making sure we wouldn't disappear from each other's grasps, or that this moment wouldn't end. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"I hate how you make me feel, but I would hate it more if I lost my chance to be yours." Now it was her turn to initiate the kiss, kissing me deeply but breaking the kiss too soon.

"I also hate how you make me feel, and I hate to admit that there's a fine line between love and hate." I took her in my arms and made my way to my room, knocking some stuff along the way. I shut the door close with my back. I gently placed her on my bed, and she hurriedly tried to taking her clothes off. I stopped her, bringing her hands up her head.

" I don't wan't to fuck you Scarlett. I want to make love to you.' I began kissing her face and made my way down her chest my other hand taking care of getting her dress off her body. Once it was removed I stepped back, admiring her beauty. I was one lucky motherfucker. She was the most beautiful human. I got back on top of her and continued making my way down to her chest. I took care of each breast, kissing it, massaging it and leaving my marks all over them. Once I was satisfied I kept trailing kisses down her stomach, all over her thighs until I got to her covered pussy. I could smell her arousal from where I was. I brought my nose closer to her and deeply inhaled her scent. Licked her juices that were oozing out. I took off her underwear and started to completely devour her. I loved her taste, I loved her little moans, how her legs shake and how she gripped my hair in her hand pushing me more into her, moving me to where she wanted me. I looked up at her, still licking every ounce of her, but mesmerized by her face and her expressions.

"Fuck Ares, I'm gonna cum." My licks became faster, and my eyes were looking at her face, until she finally came. Once she finally finished her chest was rising up and down. She brought me back up to her face and kissed me, tasting herself and moaning.

She pushed me down towards the bed but I held myself up with my elbows, intrigued by what she was going to do next. She slowly removed my shirt, and my pants, only leaving my boxers. She started doing the exact same thing I was doing, kissing every inch of me, focusing on my scars. She made her way down until she was face to face with my dick, slowly taking off my boxers and licking every drop of pre-cum along the way, and fully wrapping her lips around it, bobbing her head up and down, and playing with my balls.

Once she was satisfied she insert it inside her, both of our eyes concentrated on what was happening in front of us. Once she was settled we both let out a moan. She began moving up and down, side to side. Until we were in the perfect rhythm. We were both gasping for air, her moaning, me groaning. We held ourselves closed, we pushed ourselves closer trying to become one. We desperately needed each other, and we both knew that it wasn't only physically but mentally and emotionally.

She started scratching my back and I gripped her skin more and more until we both orgasmed. Her screaming my names and me leaving kissed all over her. We both stayed in this position until we both came down our high. My face stayed in her neck, breathing in deeply her scent. She stayed still, playing with my h2air, until she finally broke our peaceful silence.

"What happens now Ares? I am too deeply involved in this. If you let me go, I won't return to you." She made me look at her, her face cool but her eyes holding in some nervousness.

I gripped her chin " What happens now Scarlett is we both now are one, I'm yours. I am not letting you go anytime soon. I feel so many things for you, deeply. You were made for me. I'd be a fool to let you go. I wouldn't be anyone if you weren't here. My whole life revolved around you. Since I was a kid I was meant to find you, keep you, make you mine. I can't imagine a life where I'm not meant to chase you and make you fall in love with me. I love you Scarlett, I've always loved, because you were the one thing I had to get done just for me to be someone."

Tears started streaming down Scarlet's face "I love you too Ares."

And I knew right then and there. I was done with my mission.

Make Scarlett fall in love with me.

I have so many things I want to say

I have so many things I want to say. I just don't know how to say them (ofc, I had to be a little bit like Ares). I wanna start with saying how thankful I am, for all of your guys' support, for reading, for your sweet comments, for being my online friends. I couldn't have made it to 1 million reads if it wasn't for you guys waiting weeks for me to post. I'm entirely grateful for you all. I'll talk more about this on my profile but for now I wanna talk about this chapter and how we are so so close to the end. I am so nervous posting this chapter but it's time for this book to finally start it's ending. Anyways before we get sentimental... has anyone seen like a post about my book on tiktok?! Because like y'all I want my book to appear on tiktok😭. Anywaysss Love you alllll💗💗💗

liz