1

"So..how's life been, Lana?" Asked Kristian.

Kristian was short yet taller than Lana, she had short hairs while Lana had long hairs. She wasn't the pretty neither the ugly, however Lana was very pretty. She was just normal, weird sometimes,rude from the outside sweet from the inside, while Lana was the kindest and the nicest one you'll ever talk too. They were both of the same age.
They were just talking about life, Lana was at her grandma's place so they didn't had a chat for awhile, she just came back yesterday, and they have so many to talk about, not knowing something very horrific's gonna happen tonight.

"Nothing, actually, you won't believe when I was with my grandmother,all day what she did was tell me stories! and I was so bored of it!!" Lana said, as if remembering the moment she had spent with her grand mother, makes her irritated already!

"Hey, she tells you stories, because she loves you very much, she'll get a heart break if she hears it, won't she ey?" Said Kristian.
Being an kid where her grandparents hated her the most she didn't knew what it felt like to actually have loving grandparents, when Lana told her they would tell you stories, put you to sleep, help you eat, and many more, she loved those things and wished if things like those happened to her it would be so good, but there were no loving grandparents for her the only one her Grands loved was her elder sister Diana Janes, Diana was everything Kristian couldn't be.

"Mm, I guess you're right, haha anyways so whats going on with-" just the moment she was about to complete her sentence, a big black car pulled up right in front of them.

They couldn't even process, when the door opened up and grabbed Kristian's hand, and pulled her, she screamed but the road was empty, Lana tried her best but she wasn't strong enough, she kept trying, Kristian was in the middle of them the door didn't even close they didn't even get her in, she was just half in, but they started the car, Lana held her grip on to Kristian and kept running, but how much could she run, that too with a running car? At a point, Kristian screamed, "LANA GET AWAY, YOU MIGHT GET HURT, DONT WORRY ABOUT ME I WILL COME BACK, JUST GO INFORM DAD THIS BASTARDS CANT DO SH-" the person who grabbed her by one hand slapped her and pulled her in, while pulling her in, they pushed Lana and closed the door.

"KRISTIAN, KRISTIAN, STOP THE FUCKING DAMN CAR BASTARDS, LET HER GO" Lana still kept running even though she was pushed even though she was hurt, even though her breathe was unstable, she still kept running in the hopes of maybe she could save her bestfriend . But she couldn't, at one point her legs stopped moving, and she was breathless.

"K-kri-kristian..L..let-let her go.."

After taking some heavy breathes, she ran again, she got across a crowded place, she didn't glance in there and kept running, but she didn't find any clues about them.

While returning, she glanced over the crowded area once again, she thought of taking a look at it, once she got near the place,she somehow got her in the middle, what she saw was her friends grey cardigan, the face was not visible, blood was covered in her face.

"No...it..can't be.."

She quickly ran over where the lifeless body was lying.

"Kristian, kristian!! Wake up wake up!! You said you'll come back! You said they cant do anything.." She sobbed as much as she could, suddenly everything turned black, she was sat as the same exact position she was in, a voice called her name.

"Lana.."

"Lana~"

"I said I'll come back remember? Look haha here I am."

Lana turned her face, just to see-

______________
"Ahh" Lana was breathing heavily, this was like a nightmare she always saw dreams like these, it left a traumatic effect on her, she took her phone to check the time, 6, she needs to get to her agency like at 7:30 today, they have a meeting.

"Atleast, I didn't wake up late, like every morning."

She got up from her bed, took her working clothes and went in the bathroom.

It is how her day always starts, from the day since the incident happen till now she always thinks its her fault she should have held her tighter, but there was this one thing she never believed.

She still thinks Kristian is alive, its just a feeling, the body she saw that day wasn't of her best friends , she didn't have the locket she always wears, the body had a mole in her palm, but after 10 years of friendships she knows, her bestfriend has mole in her thumb at the back not in the palm. So, she didn't believe.

After she took her shower, she got out of the bathroom, and went near the mirror, after putting on some of the products she uses, she tied her hair in a high ponytail, she wore her agencies jacket took her car keys, and got out of her apartment.

She pulled her car and got to her agency.

__________________