19

//Lana's pov//

"What do you mean?" Asked Evan with somewhat a curious tone. Yes, I told him about Kristian, And that she is alive too. He knows about every little thing about her and since the day I told him about her being alive, from one of my friends he said he'll help me find her.

"I mean, Now I know where Kristian was taken too, after she was kidnapped." I said looking up at him, on a serious note, He has no idea who Rhea is.

"How?" He asked, this already picked up his interest.

"Well.. I had my way." I said with a smirk, as I remember how  I manipulated Rhea on telling me about this, I had a doubt on her, maybe she knows something more about Kristian, but I am not sure. I mean she would have to have a reason to know where Kristian was taken to right?

//Flashback//

I was in the Café Bonjour, near the window seat, with Rhea in front of me sitting there with a nervous smile, she was dressed in maxi floral print dress. The view though was amazing, it was a sunny day and the sun rays hit covered our faces.

"Um so uh, why did you call me here?" She asked, trying to maintain her nervous smile.

"I need answers." I said getting straight to the point.

"A..answers? about?" She asked, gulping down the sip of coffee she just took.

"You told me Kristian's alive right? how do you know it?" I asked never once breaking the eye contact with her.

"Uh.. I- uh I just know it." She said looking away.

"Alright then, I'll find that out anyway, So do you know where she is?" I asked tapping on the table, and taking a long sip of my coffee.

"Um.. I.. I don't know where she is now.." She said with a soft voice and never once looking up at me, keeping her gaze just in her coffee as if I'll eat her alive.

"Then do you know where she was taken to?" I asked, getting no reply I continued.

"Rhea, Tell me, You know where she was taken to right?" I waited for her to answer again, but no reply.

"You think I don't know about you and your life?" I said, and she stared at me in utter shock and she muttered out a small "what do you mean..?" , this whole time I got every little details, 

"You are Rhea Evans, a 24 year old Business woman with a really successful company, CEO of Roses & Stars, you deal in cosmetics and perfumes,." I said and Rhea just looked a bit hesitant, and so I continued. 

"And you have studied in Ravensbourne University in England with major in Business, you met your boyfriend in your Senior year in the university, fell in love, though no one in your family knows about it, and it doesn't look like they'll accept him anyway" I paused and then started again, "He is now working at your company as a manager and your Parents will not accept him because of your Hierarchy differences. And you are also going through relationship problems." I said with a small smile, and she looked at me with a shocked expression and mumbled, "How do you know that..?" 

I ignored her question and continued, "As a business woman, your schedule is tight, but however, every Sunday, at the evening you go to the nearest park with your dog, Peach, a chow chow breed. You sit there for an hour or two, and then you head back home. You really love Italian cuisine, your favorite color is a shade of purple that is Orchid. I know, where your apartment is, your apartment password, and also which soap you use." seeing her still surprised I added, "So Rhea Evans, What more do you want to know?"  

And she looked up at me with an anxious and terrified look, "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked.

"I just want answers." I said, and she was terrified but silent, "I also know about your dad, Mr. George Evans. And he is not particularly a wise person, So I can determine your and your Dad's fate. Should I go ahead with the investigation of your dad and your company then?"