2

/Flashback/
*slap*
"You better shut up brat." said a man in his bitter tone.

"Why would I?, hell why should I?! Who the fuck are you to order me?!?" said the little girl who he just kidnapped in the order of his boss, he doesn't know the reason.

"I could kill you right now, if I had the rights." the man said.

"But you dont." said the girl.

"Look, you shut up, I'll drop you where you supposed to, and we dont see each other, okay?" said the man.

"Why did you even kidnap me, if you are gonna drop me home?!" yelled the girl.

"Nuh-uh, I aint dropping you home kid, you...are supposed...to be at...umm..." he stopped and glanced at his phone seeing the address, it wasnt the usual place they asked him to drop someone, "..yeah, Charles River Esplanade."

"Why did you kidnap me?!" the girl asked.

"I was asked to?"

"By who?!"

"Lucifer."

"Who is Lucifer?! I dont remember getting in trouble with anyone named that!" she asked.

"That's not what I know, or something i want to know." said the man.

"Oh shut up.. I haven't even ever went to that Charles River Esplanade or whatsoever."

"Well, you're going now congrats!" the man said, his bitter voice made it sound so terrific when he was trying to be a bit enthusiastic.

"You better don't put enthusiasm in your voice,  and fucking leave me, I ain't dumb enough to jump off of a running car. " said the girl, already irritated, that she actually can't, "if the doors weren't locked and he hadn't had a gun with him, I would have never thought twice." thought the girl.

"okay, okay, calm down girl, and hey, Robert,  get it quick ye?" told the man to the guy driving the car, and let the girls hand go.

It was just then,  when the girl actually took a good look at the two man in the car she was with.

The man named Robert,  had tattoos in his left arm,  she has no idea about his right though,  he had blonde hair,  and he would always glance at the mirror once awhile, and that's where she noticed,  he had emerald eyes. He had lots of scars in his face, and had a earing. He also had a piercings in his eyebrows. And nothing else she could see.

And the man, who she just a had a chat with, had tattoos all over him,  in his hands, and in his arm, his neck, if he could he would have tattooed his face too. He didn't had any piercings, he had normal brown eyes, scars all over his face, a build up body, and his hair a bit longer than her owns were tied up.

"What you staring at kid?" asked the man.

"Though I should be scared,  as you have just kidnapped me and even slapped me,  but you look...kinda..cool, what's your name uncle?" asked the girl.

"Uncle? I'll be your brother,  I'm just 23, don't I look young to you, yeah?" he said.

"You didn't answer my question but.. 23? You look like a old man in his eighties." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Ah,  now I see, what he saw in you, you don't get scared easily hmm?" asked the man.

"Changing the topic again,  you don't know your name, or you ain't allowed to have one?" said she with a smirk.

"Cane"

"Like a cocaine or something?" she asked with a chuckle, to which Robert chuckled too.

"And that's why I didn't say my name."

"Cane got sad, ey?" commented Robert.

"You better keep your mouth shut and dri-"
He got interrupted by Robert,

"We are here, call the boss." Said Robert.

"hmm,  yeah" he dialed a number, after a few rings the other picked up,  "we are here"

"yeah,  the girls fine"

"hmm, all good,  you got my sum?"

"I need full,  I ain't giving her up without getting my whole shit."

"That's what I thought."

After cutting the call, he stared at me, and said.

"I shouldn't  be actually telling you this,  but I like your vibe,  and you seem like a good one,  so just know, the one I am leaving you with is no good,  but if you take advantage, they will be of great use,  get that?" said the man, in his usual deep bitter tone.

"Hmm, I still don't get what they want from me."

"I don't get that either, have you- oh they are here, I'll get you off wait."

After saying that he got off of his car, and got to the next door, and before grabbing her hand he whispered, "I'll be a little harsh on ya now,  okay?"

To which she just nodded.

He pulled her harshly, and dragged her until they were a hand away from the man dressed in black,  that guy had a mask on, and one could only see his blue eyes, he did had a build up body, and his hairs were black.

Cane held the girl with one hand and said,
"Give me mine,  I'll give you yours, even aren't we?" he said with a smirk

The other guy just nodded, and told the guy beside him,  "Give him the bag."

Cane took it with his other hand, and gave them the girl.

The girl  looked at Cane, and when they both were staring at each other, she mouthed, "Ill find you."

Cane just nodded.

"I shall take my leave then, dick-" the other guy stared at Cane with his cold eyes,  "oh-woah-woah-calm down ey,  I was just teasing you, don't take it seriously di-uh uh Ricky."

And he took his leave. After he went away, The guy named Ricky, glanced over at the girl he had in his hands now.

She looked up and said, "why did you kidnap me,  and what did I ever do? Who the fuck is Lucifer, when did I ever meet him,  what did i even cause him?"

"I dont like talkative people, I could just kill you if-"

"If you had the rights, but you dont. I know this shits."

"Well than, get her in, we can't keep boss waiting." said Ricky.

"Is your Boss, and Lucifer different person?" asked the girl.

"With respect please."

"I ain't giving respect to a criminal."

"Ugh, How did Cane even spent his time with her."

"Because Cane got a brain,  and you don't,  dick was it?"

He slapped her, and she clenched her teeth, and later yelled.

"SLAPS DONT STOP ME, JERK"

"Tie her up."

And the man beside him went near her to tie her up.

And she said again,  "you have to tie me up, because you can't hear the truth."

"Ugh, don't, we don't need to tie her."

And she just smirked.

"I hope you informed them Lana." she thought.

____________________________

"Kris, you're daydreaming." Said a man.