13

"You have a case." Said Chris to Lana.

"Mm."

"You've most probably heard about the r@p!ng going on, even after police investigation, they weren't able to find him, he has been charged for kidnapping too, just how it works. There has been a missing report filed this morning. I want that girl safe and sound."

"Okay, I'll get her." replied Lana.

"We will. " said Evan while getting in the room.

"I thought you were going to take a day off?" asked Lana.

"I called him, also you've 24 hours from now." Chris said checking the time.

Lana and Evan, exited the room.

"It's 4:30 pm Now, we need to get the girl by tomorrow 4:30 pm." said Evan checking the time.

"It's better if we get her tonight." replied Lana.

"True.."

"Okay let's waste no time, He was last seen at the dark alley."

"The one which has broken buildings?" Evan asked, earning a "what else do you think" look from Lana.

"Hm, get your motorbike." Lana said and went to the security room to get her stuffs.

_________________________

"Kris, what are we doing?" Asked Peter.

"Following duh."

"More like stalking." Peter said with a sigh.

"Shh, they will hear you."

"We lost the guy, because you wanted to go behind them!!" Peter said with a pout.

"We'll get him in no time, don't worry."

"ah, whatever you say.. " Peter said and followed her behind, with a pout.
"How did I even end up here." he thought about what happened.

Kris and Peter were following Ashton, but they lost him. And then they were roaming around.

"Gosh,  Where did he go.." Peter kept whining, and while looking around, he saw two people, searching the place.

"Kris, Kris, look there are people here" He whispered to Kris.

"If they are people than what are we aliens?" Kris said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean thaaat." Peter said giving an annoyed glance to Kris.

Kris finally took a look at those people,  and was beamed up when she saw it was, "It's Lana and Ev-"

"Shh don't yell, it seems like they are searching something."

"Are they? Let's go behind them!"

"But Ashton-"

Kris already went away while Peter huffed and followed behind.

They followed until Lana and Evan were in front of a small house, trying to peak in.

"Who peaks like that-" Peter commented.

"Agents."

"Pfft-"

It was honestly a funny sight to see,  as they were trying to look through the small holes in the door, while there literally was a window.

"I think we should-"

"HELP! SOMEOME HELP!!" someone yelled from the house.

Kris and Peter went a bit closure, and then they heard a man's voice, it said.