9

/Flashback/

The big white car pulled in near the parking lot, and Kristian was dragged through the parking area to the main hall of the building.

They had tied her hands and legs, and dragged her all way,though her mouth wasn't covered, but she never yelled even after being pulled like she wasn't a living being. After they got in the main hall they stopped pulling her she was on her knees, she looked up just to see two people in suit sitting on a couch, and some 10 or 20 guards surrounding them.

Staring wasn't enough,but she was helpless, she knew no one here, but she still had to yell out, "What the living fuck do you all want from me?!"

A guy probably in his early 30's, looked up at her, with a drink in his hand said, "Me? I don't need no shit."

"I do." Said another man who looked like he was in his 40's, looked at her with a disgust face, and scoffed, "I'm surprised that you even have the guts to beat up MY daughter, huh?!"

Hearing that she chuckled, "Sorry sorry, thats just, haha, she actually went up to you complaining about me beating her up?" She said, "Have you ever asked her why I beat her up? Have you ever tried to know what your daughter said about me and my family? Have YOU ever tried to teach your brat that she could never get always what she wants? No, you didn't."

"Well, what did she to do? Spill facts about you and your dumb family?" Yelled Mr.Evans.

"Now I know where she got her genes from, what are you a teenage girl, who can't accept her loss?" She said, earning a smirk from the other man.

Mr.Evans got furious, and went off storming towards her, as if he was about to hit her.

"Dad, no! I want to beat her up!" Said Rhea with her utterly cringe baby like voice.

Mr.Evans stopped and turned to his lovely daughter, "oh, darling, ofcourse you will. Go ahead we are watching."

Rhea nodded, she was dressed in a black crop top covered with the gorgeous gucci jacket, and a tight black jeans, walked to the area Kristian was, looked down at her with a grin on her face.

"Oh, well well, look how the tables have turned, now you're at my feet, begging."

"Correction, am not begging, am chilling."

"You aren't still scared? you know I could break you right off, and even your whole damn family wouldn't know about it, as they think you're already dead cuz of the fake body we dropped there. So I could kill you, or you can be my slave, better than getting killed right~?"

Hearing all the shit, she controlled herself, she knew she couldn't get out here and nobody could even help her, but she herself could, she had learnt to cut off the ropes tied up to your foot and hands, so the whole time Rhea talked, she freed herself, but didn't take quick actions, as it could lead to anything.
"You, don't you have any self respect or something, I know, you wanna beat me up, but don't you even have the guts to have 1on1 with me? You know I could've killed you there, but I gave you a chance, what are you a kid?!" She said.

Rhea slapped her, and turned to her dad, "Dad! Tell them to untie her! I'll show her what I can do!"

"Oh-um, d-darling, just deal with her like this." Said Mr.Evans.

"Dad."

"Fine." And then he glanced over the guards to untie Kristian.

The guards was just about to bend down, but then Kristian pulled out her hand, "already did, I was just waiting for you to note that shit."

She stood up, checked her surroundings, "I could use something from here for help, hmm" she thought and then glanced over the other man who was still on the couch, she thought, "If thats Mr.Evans than the one on the couch must be Lucifer."

"Are we here for chit chats?" She asked.

"Oh, ofcourse not, Kristian, lets do it shall we?" Said Rhea, and specially told everyone to not interfere in between, this was between them.

Without any further a do, they started the fight, in The main hall.

"Shit is about to get real." Thought Kristian with a smirk.

Rhea threw a punch at her, but didn't hit the target, Kristian didn't faught back she just let her try, but threw a punch at her,after Rhea punched her on her stomach. The real fight began, there were punches after punches which led both of them injured, mostly Rhea as she was hit the most, at this point, Rhea was on the ground, and Kristian on top of her punching her continuously, and then she stopped when Rhea, lost very much blood, and practically started crying.

Kristian looked at her, and lowered herself, "That's what you get for not minding your own businesses, twice."

"Karma will get you one day.." Rhea said with heavy breathes.

To which Kristian chuckled, "Karma? She is my girlfriend"

"You..-"

Rhea stopped when she saw Kristian being pushed by her dad.

"Darling, are you okay??" Asked her dad with a concerned voice.

Kristian stared at them and scoffed, she stood up, and started walking towards the door. Thats when Lucifer called her.

"Hey, little girl, where you going?"

"Walmart, to buy clothes, what you think?" She Said and rolled her eyes.

"You can't go home, your parents think you're dead."

He got no reply from Kristian, the whole building was silent except the cries of Mr.Evans.

"Mr.Evans, what are you waiting for, do you think an angel would come save your daughter? Get her in a room and wash of the blood. I'll help her, thats the least I can do, after beating her up."

"Why would you even help her?! Why would I even trust you?!" Yelled Mr.Evans.

"Because I was kind enough to not actually kill her?"

"Evans, just do what she says." And so the guards helped him and took her to a room, where a female maid was asked to clean her, "You'll stay with me, and work for me. The names Lucifer."

"Why would I work for you?"

"Well, i'll give you shelter and also food, a work And yes a friend too! No actually two friends!" Reasoned Lucifer.

"And why do you think I need friends? Also wouldn't adding me up in your little Mafia group be a trouble?" Asked she.

"No, not at all!"

"Ah, fine, I don't have anywhere else to be anyway."

"Ok-" he got interrupted by a guard,

"Sir, umm, the girl is losing consciousness."

"I'll take care of it." Kristian said and went up to The room.

After helping her, Rhea's father Mr.Evans was still a bit mad at her, but couldn't do anything as she just helped them. And also with adding up that Lucifer just got her in his group, he couldn't do anything else.

"Okay, Mr.Evans take your daughter back home, and we'll depart too."

Just as said, they went their different ways, Lucifer and Kristian was on the same car, while Ricky and his ducklings was in the car front of the them, and some other pebbles on the 3rd car.

"I never asked your name girl."

"Kristian." She said in her cold tired voice.

"Hm, change that to Kris from now on. Everybody in our centre has a nick."

"Wait, so the noble shit are actually real?" Asked Kris with shocked face.

"Well, they got that idea from somewhere right?"

"Mm."

And the ride to the centre went on like that. With silly talks and than after they got there, Lucifer called it a night, letting her sleep with one of the other girl whom he got after killing a family, the day earlier.
___________________