11

And Kris had a little shock, yet she continued with the normal face.

Rhea answered,"Yes,..are you perhaps,Lana?" Lana confirms with a nod.

"It's been a long time!Do you wanna grab some coffee? I know a café near by." Lana asked eagerly.

Rhea smiled and said,"Of course."

And they headed to the café. On the way Rhea asked, "There's someone following you, you know that right?"

"Yes" she replied.

"Who is that person?" Rhea asked.

Lana hesitated, "Not someone important. Lets just head to the café."

Rhea, didn't ask any further questions.

//In the café//

Lana and Rhea sat near the window which had four seats,
The waitress came over,
"What can I get you both, ma'am?" She asked.

"A Matcha Latte,please"said Rhea.

"An espresso, please." Said Lana with a slight smile.

"A Flat white for me, thanks." Kris said taking sit with Lana, which left Lana and Rhea in shock.

"Coming right up!" Said the girl and went away with the order.

"Why are you here?"asked Lana.

"Well, I did said, you cant leave me alone!" Reasoned Kris.

"And? I don't remember agreeing to it."

"But I did say it, so I'm stuck with you."

"More like I am." Mumbled Lana, "You do see I'm here with someone right?"

"Oh, yes, Hi." Kris said turning to Rhea, with her deadly stare and low voice,she asked, "You don't mind me sitting here do you?"

"Uh- ye-Yeah,I- uh,have..N-no problem." Rhea said terrified of her already.

"See? She doesn't mind." Her expression changed quickly when she turned to Lana, showing gummy smile, and turning to Rhea with a smirk.

"Anyways, just ignore her, how's life been?" Lana asked Rhea with her sweet tone.

"Yeah, umm, its good.."

"Thats great."

"Umm,I heard what you went through after Kristian.." Rhea didn't complete the sentence but looked at Kris.

While Kris was already staring deep at her soul.

"Umm, can I say it here?" Rhea asked Lana, giving a quick glanced to Kris.

"Yes, yes you can, she doesn't care anyways." Lana said assuring her.

"Well, so,ye after Kristian got kidnapped, I heard you weren't in a good condition, and then left your home? Is it all true?"

"Half of it is and half of it is not." Lana replied.

"Elaborate?" Rhea said with a confused face.

Kris had her ears all open. She wanted to know what happened to Lana after "Kristian" died.

"Well, though I was not in a good condition, but thats not all, you see most of them said she was dead, even her family, but I know she wasn't. My family thought I went mad, so they sent me to psychiatrist, and I was asked to stay for a year or two, I stayed for two years and when I turned 18 I was allowed to leave, but then I never went home." She said with a smile.

"Oh..umm, about her not being dead..how-?" Rhea asked curious, she remembered really well the body they threw there was really identical to her, then what made Lana think Kristian wasn't dead.

Kris had the same question.

"Well, her mole." Lana said not wanting to say about the custom piercing and necklace she didn't find there either.

"Thank god I have my gloves on." Thought Kris.

Rhea nodded to Lana.

"Well, am searching for her, and I'll not stop until I find out who that captivator is." Said Lana with a straight face.

"Ma'am, here are your orders." She said giving Matcha latte to Rhea, Espresso to Lana, And the flat white to Kris.

"Anything else ma'am?" Asked the waitress.

"Ah,Boston cream pie, and a cannoli, please?" Said Kris earning a nod from the girl, Lana and Rhea was yet again shocked as cannoli was Lana's favorite dessert of the same café.

"What?" Kris asked, after the girl went away with the orders after Rhea told hers too.

"Was the cannoli for me?" Lana asked.

"Do I look like I can eat all of that?" She said.

"How did you know I liked it?" Lana asked earning a smirk from Kris.

"Heard of popular desserts?"

"Than why not choclate Taco?"

"Its not in the top 2 here."

"Um, its just orders, just a coincidence maybe." Rhea said trying to calm the matter.

Kris was more than thankful right now, as this two are not in the top 2 at all, she just knew it.

"Mhm, and also remember my profession?" Giving evil smirk.

"Ofcourse. How can I forget that." Lana scoffed, "She probably knows my whole biography, adding up my families and friends too." She thought.

After a bit of chit chat, and eating up all they had, they left the café. And bid goodbyes to eachother.

After walking around a bit, Lana wanted to go home bad but she didn't want Kris to come at her And forcefully get in.

"Isn't it time you go back?" Lana asked with her tired voice.

"Oh? No, I said I won't leave you." Kris replied calmly.

"Why can't-" Lana got interrupted by Kris.

"Need Ice-cream my treat?" Kris offered.

"Can I say no?" Lana said.

"Nope"

"Than why do you even ask.." Lana replied.

Kris went in the ice-cream store, and came back with two Butterscotch in her hands.

"Here" she said giving one to Lana.

"Is she kidding me?This is also my favorite!"Lana thought. But took it anyway.

"It'a evening now, don't you have anything else-" Lana was again interrupted but this time by a call.

Kris got a call, from Peter.

"Hello?"

"Oh? Alright I'll be there."

"K"

She turned to Lana and said, "I had fun today."

"So you're going back?"

"Yes." She said with a smile, walking to the side of road where cars were going in full speed.

"Finally!" She mumbled, and just then a Mercedes Maybach Exelero stopped right in front of Kris, and she got in, not before giving a glance to Lana.

"Woah-"

//In the the car//

"So, Whats next?" Kris asked.

______________________