15

/Kris's pov/

I woke up in the morning, I checked my phone 5 AM it said, as usual I woke up early again, ah, its like a habit now. I always wake up early, even if I sleep at 3 in the morning or something. 

I got off from my bed, and did my usual morning routine, I train myself in the morning before going to the training center to train the juniors, I hate training them, so much drama, they are talkative as fuck. I don't know how Peter deals with them, eh great brains with patience I guess?

Anyways, Did I forget to mention that the training today is cancelled? we have a meeting today about some Mith with an I. What did dicks (Rickey) say again? Some what mysterious serial killer out here? eh I don't care who he is.

I dressed up in my leather jacket and the tank top underneath with a black tight jeans, I went to the meeting room, and as always I was earlier I sat at my place, and waited for the others to get in.

Soon, Dicks came and sat in his place, he was dressed in a tight formal pants and a white plain shirt, he turned to me with a raised brow

"You are early?" He asked, as if I'm not always.

"Ye?" I said more like a question.

"But why? I didn't think you'd be interested in some serial killer?" He asked, and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm not. That's correct, I just wanted to waste my time." I said dryly.

Soon, Peter and Lucifer came in, they looked like some zombies.

"It's 11:15." Dicks said, looking at them up and down

"Ah, Ricky! You know, I drank a bit yesterday, right?" Lucifer whined, as if he is not an adult of 54.

"Whatever. Anyways, so I got some Information about that Mith guy. I know you didn't read the file so I am just going to say it.

He is not more than 26 looking at his physique, he is I must say, a great killer. The way he kills is just extraordinary and unique. The recent one he killed was not just with a knife, the guy was stabbed brutally with a piece of glass, not only that Mith even used a hammer on the victims head and right not to mention, the victims hands were cut off, and also he probably wants everyone to know his doing, because he left the body near a central park."

He explained, long story short that Mith guy is a psychopath who is most probably obsessed with someone too. I wont be surprised if we find out, that he kills people who gets close to his lover or something.

 "Ah, I need more information!" Exclaimed Lucifer. What is he? A kid?

"Kris you are getting more information's for me thank you." Lucifer soon added and I looked at him up and down.

"Me? So you want me to go in that disgusting underground place for more information?" I asked to reassure myself.

*From The author's perspective:- The underground place is more like, a hotel type as a disguise where only the crime gangs and VIPs are allowed

"You need to go there someday my child, so why not now?" He said, with a sweet little smile and I know how fake that is, this person has mastered every type of emotions and he can fake it any time he wants. It's more like fake it till you make it.

"Fine. But this would be the second and the last time, I'll even put my shadow in there." I said, I'm not going to that place again, there are bunch of pedophiles, psychotic killers, drug dealers, and whores the criminals could sleep with.

"That's like a good little assassins!" He said with a cheerful expression but soon that face turned to a cold one, the one I was most of the time used to. The ruthless face of his, its a bad thing. He probably found out something.