16

//Kris pov//

It was Saturday, Mith and Evan both will be here. I can't wait to meet Evan again, the last time I couldn't talk to him, but Peter somehow was more interested then I am. I don't know what got into him. 

It was 11:10 AM and I got a text from an Unknown number. It's probably Mith asking for the time and address.

"Hey..Mith here. The time and the address?" I saw the texts from the notifications, and clicked it and started typing.

"1 at The disciples, near the abandoned park, there's a big building so just call me when u get there I'll get you from there." I typed and turned off the phone, I didn't want to meet him. 

He didn't give off the right vibe, I don't like something about him. Just then Peter Barges into my room, with basically his whole cupboard maybe? well not exactly but close.

"Kris, what do I wear?" He asked, he sounded excited but nervous too.

"It's just a meetup, not some big ass party." I say looking at him up and down. I didn't get him, what is getting him so excited?

"Come on! I get to see Evan after so long I need to dress nice." He says whining.

I still didn't get it, my brain doesn't work in times like this, I just sighed and nodded.

"Uh wear that Green shirt, and that white pants. It's his favorite color." I say, who'll waste their time choosing, if one can just wear the other's favorite color. In addition Peter will look good in it.

"Thank you!! I knew it, you are of a great help!!" He said grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah whatever." I said, and rolled my eyes and went to take a shower, while he ran to his room to get changed, its still one more hour till we meet Evan, what is he so excited about? 

Anyways, I take a shower and wear a grey tank top with a leather jacket on top and a tight black jeans and then I went out of the room, running a hand on my hair, It doesn't even need to be brushed.

I was just about to go in the meeting room when I got a call, It was an unknown number though. 

I picked it up, "Hello?" I said, The voice said, "Um Mith here.." Ah, right I didn't save his number.

"Oh you are here already?" I asked, walking downstairs my steps weren't quick like the other day I was searching for him.

"Ye I wanted to be early." He said, and soon I got out of the Centre and looked around and saw him, as usual his voice was muffled because he was wearing a mask. He was dressed in  tight t-shirt, with a black pants and... was it blood in his hands? Don't tell me he killed someone at broad day light.

I walked up to him, his jeans were black and so was his shoes, he had riding gloves on, so a biker? 

"You have a bike?" I asked, weird how that was my first question, but I couldn't hack the number he texted with maybe I can find something from the Bike number.

"Yea" He said, his reply was short, I looked around a bit to search for the bike, but of course he parked it somewhere else. 

"Alright, Follow me." I say and lead him towards the Centre. We got inside, I was walking with him towards our meeting room, but I got a call again, I picked it up, it was Evan.

"Hey, You here?" I asked, still walking with Mith.

"Yea, but I forgot where it actually is." He said from the other side.

"What? How can you forget it dumb boy?" I said and motioned Mith to the room and mouthed I'll be back and walked out to get Evan.

Mith was a good listener, I guess he actually listens to people if he isn't mad, because when I asked him to sit, he was still sat there and didn't even move an inch from where he was. I came back with Evan soon. I didn't know if I was supposed to put both of them in the same room, But all I told Evan was to cover his face because I didn't want any harm to him.