6

Lana looked at herself once again after Kris walked away with a scoff.

She didn't get, was Kris always this rude or she just didn't like Lana. But well it wasn't Kris's fault either Lana kept staring at her because she found her suspicious but then thought maybe the lady likes to keep things to herself, some kind of reserved, in addition one should not judge someone that quick.

After her long thoughtful journey she went to the area the group of agents sat in, and saw Kris sitting at the opposite of them.

Kris glanced at her, and the old memories rushed into her, the days she spent and everything, everytime she saw Lana, she had a feeling that she was going crazy, it was just the feeling of that something is haunting her and she wants to kill them right away. And when the thought came in she knew the plans were about to change, and if it weren't the right thing, it wouldn't be any worse either. At the end all they need was the key to the treasure.

"Kris, Kris, stop drowning into your thoughts" he said waving in front of her face and said with a pout, "I just heard news about the key to the treasure, the treasure is actually a  diamond locked in a locker at a building with high securities and only the person who has keys can get in." "see I do so much work." He added with soft giggles.

"Hmm, mm, ye you do so much works." Kris replied.

"So, what do you think just steal the key?" Asked One of the assassin.

"Hm," she said and once again glanced at Lana, she felt her blood,no not boiling, she felt her body cold she was confused, she didn't have any control over herself, she wanted to know who in the world Lana was, why was she an agent? Why did she feel like she was loosing her everything when she saw the other?

"Na. Change in plans, direct kill. Take the key. And over." Said Kris with a straught face and a dry voice.

"Direct kill? What if the key they have is-" the new assassin got interrupted by Kris.

"Is fake?, I know its fake, but they do have the real one with em, either that or this, they'll have to be killed anyway." Reasoned Kris.

"So when do we start?" Asked Peter.

"Now." She said and got her gun out of her pocket, yes before they got in they did go through checking, but they made their weapons still had a way in, everyone of them carried two guns except Kris and Peter, as their target hits the perfect spot they carried only one gun with them.

She pulled the trigger, the presidents were just about to give the key to the other one,and there were loud screams as there were people from other places too, some where normal citizens, and they were scared when they saw she shot them, and kept shooting one and another leaving no time for the other assassins to do it, the agents were shocked because of the sudden outburst, they knew they were gonna try kill the presidents, but not that they would do it so suddenly.

"You all help her with the others, kill whoever gets on way, I'll go get the key." Said Peter.

Peter made his way through the dead bodies of the presidents, he knew it was gonna end up being big mess, and they will yet again be on the news "The top listed Mafia's caught red handed killing the presidents" but they will have no proof that it were them as the video clips would already be washed out.

"Lisa, pave your way through don't let them have the key, go!" Ordered Lana.

Lisa quickly, ran over the bodies, she did got the key before Peter, but what happened later was shocking. Though Lana didn't notice, and even the others didn't notice, but the assassins knew who Lisa actually was and who she worked for.

"Pass it quick." Whispered Peter.

And Lisa did what she was asked too, and she pushed herself so the agents could think she tried, but who would know she pretended?

After Peter, got the keys he quickly ran to the others and still saw Kris with her gun,even though she was still shooting every one of them, one after another though her eyes were fixed into one person, but none of her bullets went passed her.

He knew right away what was the case,whenever Kris saw something related to her past, she would get mad not like that but he just refered to as that, as she would always loose control over herself, she never wanted to go back to her past, or meet anyone she knew from the past, and now if someone she knew was now in her opposition, think what is she even going through right now.

"STOP, KRIS, WE GOTTA GET OUT. QUICK." he yelled and thats when Kris broke her contact with the other. After regaining her senses they ran away, and drove as quick as a bird in the sky.

Meanwhile, Lana was in shock, not because she found out the girl she just talked to was the mafia, not because she found out, the reason she found her suspicious was because she actually was the assassin they were here for. But because through the whole shooting show she just witnessed, it felt like Kris was staring at her soul. And the fun fact was she didn't knew why, but the plot twist she found her very familiar to someone she once knew.

"Lana! Are you okay?? You didn't get shot, right?" asked Chris, as he was the oldest he took responsibilities for the young ones in the group.

Lana, kept staring at Kris, 'till she left, she regained her senses when she saw Kris getting out, but still not without giving a strange confused look to Lana, If thats the word she should use.

"ye-yeah um, I am okay.." she said, but than she turned to look at the others, Aaron was really hurt, he was shot, but not so badly, the two bullets in his arm and another passed through his neck. He was almost going to end up dead, but he survived, Chris wasnt hurt that bad as he hid himself behind the sofa, and kept shooting at the assassins, Evan, was safe, nobody knows the reason why, only Evan, Lana, and Lisa, were safe they weren't hurt at all, Though Lana's case was something else. And as there were only four presidents, only two got killed, the one who were transferring the key between themselves. The other two survived.

Lisa somehow survived, she just got lucky, though she got pushed by the other assassin when she went to take the key, but thats what they thought.

Evan doesn't actually have a reason as he himself didn't knew why they caused him no harm,even though he shot some of them in group, and yeah two of the assassins were killed by Evan, they had six in the group two more were almost gonna get killed but they didnt die, but the other two, who seemed to be the oldest of them, not even a single bullet caught them, even though the girl stood at the same place through the whole war they were a part in, staring at Lana.

Yes Lana's case was different because the girl known as Kris, a top most wanted assassin kept her eyes locked with Lana through the whole bombastic show, but still managed to get not even a single bullet in her was what Chris found impressive, not only that even though she stared at Lana, not even a single bullet shot from her gun went in waste, she literally just needed one bullet only one bullet to shoot right through Abigail's head to kill her, and the presidents there. But the good thing Chris thought was even though the other customers in the cafe were running around because they were scared still the assassins killed no one, not even a single innocent soul was killed.

But he still had one question.