Seventeen | Yours

Okay, since you all gave me fifty comments then I am going to give you all double updates!
But you better give me minimum fifty comments for these two chapters.

CHIARA

5 days. 0 calls. 0 texts.

I hated how much I thought about him in those five days. I couldn't even sleep properly.

Somewhere deep down, I was scared that he was fed up with me and just left me. That he didn't want me anymore.

Also, I was scared if he was okay or not. But Uncle told me that he talked to him yesterday when Ezekiel called him to ask about some business. That's it.

At least he is alive. Let him come back, I am going to kill him myself.

'You still alive???' I typed but then I erased it. If he is so busy that he can't even message me then I won't either.

Every time my phone's notification went off, I jumped to check it, hoping it was from him but no.

He has completely forgotten about me.

That thought scared me. I don't want him to forget about me. Am I that easy to forget? Did he find someone better? Maybe someone less annoying?

My hand clenched around my phone, tears pricking my eyes.

"Chiara?" Someone shook my shoulder and I found myself coming back to reality.

Cyrus sat opposite me at the dining table with Marcelo beside me.

My dinner was lying in front of me, untouched and my concentration was on my phone alone.

Sighing, I placed my phone down and turned to Marcelo. "Yes?"

He looked concerned. "Where were you lost?"

I shook my head and took a small bite of curry and rice.

"I'll ask Silvio to look for him, okay? He can find him and then Cyrus and I will go and drag his ass back here so that he can apologise and explain."

"I agree. This will be fun." Cyrus chirped in.

His plan made my lips twitch. I liked that they both cared enough to do that for me.

"Well, I appreciate that but no. Just let him come back on his own then I will deal with him. And don't tell this to Silvio because he will leave his college and hunt him down instead."

Cyrus leaned back. "If this makes you feel any better then, he didn't even respond to my messages or calls."

"Mine too," Marcelo added.

I nodded. "He has probably gone insane. I don't understand why he doesn't want to be in contact with us."

"Before your marriage, whenever he used to go on any trips, he never used to text or call either but yeah, if I texted him then he responded. He is just a workaholic and likes to be not disturbed while working." Cyrus explained.

Oh. It did make me feel a little better. So he is not doing this completely because of me.

"But..." Cyrus's eyes twinkled mischievously as he looked at me. "I have come to an interesting conclusion in these past five days."