Twenty-One | Love Hurts

CHIARA

His lips came crashing on mine and our teeth knocked together. I guess that's fair since we both have never kissed anyone.

"Fuck", he cursed to himself and slanted his lips over mine, this time kissing me properly.

I didn't have to think about anything else, I simply fisted his shirt, my eyes closing and I kissed him back.

I soon found myself pressed against the window, his palm resting beside my head and his other hand tangled in my hair, tilting my head up for better access.

I could only think about how much I loved him as he kissed me passionately.

His tongue swiped over my lower lip and I parted my mouth. The moment our tongues touched, he let out a grunt and kissed me harder.

It was sloppy. Messy. Desperate. And completely perfect.

His hand left my hair to grab me by my waist and I was hauled onto his lap within a second, straddling him.

I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning into his mouth and his hands roamed my body with an anguished need.

I grabbed his face, stroking his tongue with mine and he leaned back into the seat taking me with him.

I could feel him getting aroused and I grinded myself on him.

It seemed like a switch was turned off and grabbing me by my waist, he removed me from him and deposited me back on the seat.

I stared at him in disbelief, both of us panting. I swear I saw regret written all over his face and I could feel my heart break.

Before I could ask him about it, he said in the coldest tone possible, "Go to sleep."

And then he was out of the car, slamming the door shut.

Tears welled in my eyes. What the actual fuck?

.
.
.

Somewhere in the middle of crying my heart out, I fell asleep.

I woke up to several voices, the sun shining directly on my face and squinting my eyes, I looked around.

I found Ezekiel standing outside, talking to a man whom I guess was his assistant and a mechanic and another car and his driver.

How did he contact them? Never mind, I just want to get away from here.

Ezekiel patted his assistant on his shoulder and his eyes slid to me. They held no emotions or remembrance of our kiss last night.

So he wants to pretend like that never happened? What an asshole.

He walked to me and opened the back door, extending his palm to me for me to hold and get out of the car.

I pretended like I didn't see him and opened the other door and stepped out.

His jaw clenched as he watched me round the car and go to the other one.

He moved to open the door to it but I beat him to it and opening it myself, I slid inside and shut it on his face.

From the corner of my eyes, I found him staring at me for a long moment before he finally walked over and slid in beside me.

I kept staring ahead as the car took off, ignoring him completely.

I am feeling so angry that I have this urge to bash his head against the window.

I pictured that scene in my mind and a satisfactory smile spread over my lips.