Bonus Chapter | Cyrus & Ayame

So, everyone has been requesting a book for Cyrus ever since his first appearance in Marcelo's book and even though I made myself clear that there won't be any book for him yet everyone is so in love with him.

I am not going to write a book for him but yeah, I can give you all a bonus chapter of him. Consider this a heartfelt thank you to everyone who loved and supported this series and for 5k followers! ❤️‍🔥

Also, can I get 100 comments on this? Lol.

_________________

CYRUS

Your friends and family are supposed to support you, right? My friends and brother just couldn't stop laughing and I was seconds away from shooting them all but then their wives wouldn't appreciate that and we can't have that, no?

Marcelo pressed a fist to his mouth to stop himself from laughing further. Ezekiel had completely lost it as he was sprawled over the couch, holding his stomach for laughing too much. Even that fucker Silvio was laughing loudly.

You may ask what happened to make them laugh like this, let me rewind back to the events of three days back.

"This was just a game to you?"  I could clearly see myself being butchered in Ayame's dark eyes as she glared at me.

"N-no...let me explain." I took a step forward, trying to touch her but she stepped back, looking disgusted. "Ayame, that's not true."

Her eyes glistened with tears and I wanted to kill myself for hurting her like this. "No? Tell me, did you start to date me because you genuinely wanted to or it was just to soothe your bruised ego?"

Shit. I had fucked up badly.

"Yes...I mean...I did yes but then--"

She didn't let me finish as her face crumpled. "Get. Out."

I flinched. "Sweetheart, no. Please. I care about you--"

"Get out, Cyrus." Her voice was cold and dry cutting through my heart.

When I didn't leave her room she stepped closer and grabbed hold of my ear and started to drag me out herself.

"Ow...hey..." I had no choice but to follow her out.

I really had no objection to the way she was acting, I deserved it so I let her take out her anger on me and drag me out by my ear until we were out in the staff's hallway.

She released me then and gave me one last glare before going inside her room and locking the door.

I was about to bang on the door when I saw someone from the corner of my eye.

Standing at the end of the hallway were Silvio and a very pregnant Lilith and they had seen every minute of it.

Lilith looked worried but that fucker was biting his lips, stifling a laugh.

And that's how everyone got to know about how I was kicked out by Ayame. Ezekiel was away on a business trip and only came back this morning and came over immediately so that they all could laugh at me.

I had enough of them so I whipped out my gun and waved it at them. "Shut the fuck up before I start open firing."

"But we are not saying anything", Silvio spoke innocently.

I slammed my gun down on the coffee table. "Just stop laughing for fuck's sake. How is this funny? Ayame has not talked to me once in the past three days and one more minute without her and I will go insane."