Chapter 1: Encounter with a Stranger?

3rd Person POV

There were two girls, sisters, leaving the gates of an orphanage named Suzukaze. These sisters were twins who share the same features like pink hair and pink eyes as they were identical twins. They have only known each other as family, since they've spent the last 15 years of their lives at Suzukaze Orphanage.

Despite them being twins there was still an easy way to tell them apart, and that was their hair. One of the girls had her hair short enough to pass for a boy. This twin was named Hinako. Her sister on the other hand had really long hair. Even when she placed her hair into a high ponytail the ends of the hair strands ended at her mid back. This twin was named Honoka.

As they left the orphanage three boys became startled at their presence.

"Aw crap guys it's the twins!" One of the boys exclaimed to the others.

"They're double trouble!" Another shouted as they all ran off.

The girls were left with a slightly melancholy look on their faces before Honoka turned to give a small smile towards her sister.

"Well Sis, at least they're consistent." She tried to make light of the situation, so that Hinako wouldn't fixate on it.

Hinako smiled in return saying, "Yeah and today we will start at Kotobuki High School with a fresh start." She finished having a determined look on her face.

As they walked along the sidewalk the girls were starting to feel excited to start at a new school. They were headed towards their first day at an all girls high school. They were determined to get a fresh start. Hinako wanted to make friends as everyone was too scared at their last school because of the rumors about the twins. Honoka was determined to keep her sister safe from anyone who may try to harm her sister either emotionally or physically.

After Hinako punched an upperclassman at their last school in self defense, they were never able to make any friends. Honoka took all the blame on herself, since she could have interjected before it had escalated that quickly. She only wanted her sister to be happy, so that was her number one priority at this new school.

Lost in thought, both girls were surprised when Hinako ran into someone, causing them to epicly splat onto the pavement. Going off of the uniform, Honoka noticed that despite how skinny he was, he was a boy. One who started to cry and panic about his arm being hurt.

Panicking Hinako crouched down in front of the boy asking if he was okay. "Oh no I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there. Are you okay?"

The commotion that the boy was making caused another person to join the group. He was a man about 6ft tall with longish blonde hair and shaded prescription glasses. Lastly he was carrying a briefcase. "I'm a doctor who happened to be passing along." The man said. He then proceeded to look at the arm that the boy was fusing about. "Oh my," the man continued, "this is a fracture in his arm."

Honoka was confused on how a splat like that caused an arm fracture. While she was thinking about this, Hinako spoke towards the boy. "I'm sorry, but let's get you to the hospital."

"No," the boy said, still looking down at his arm. "If I miss the induction ceremony I'll be expelled."

"What type of school expels students for missing the induction ceremony?" Honoka asked.

"Shishiku Academy. I can't miss it." The boy then looks right up at Hinako. Once Hinako and the boy lock gazes they both gasp, causing Honoka to look and gasp as well. All three of them were look-alikes. So much so that they could easily pass as triplets.