Chapter 26: Second Years!

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Houou graduated from Shishiku academy, and was officially inducted into the Onigashima Yakuza ranks as second in command right after Isamu. It was always planned, but now it was official. He would become second to whoever the new Onigashima boss will be.

The former group of first-years were officially starting their second year at Shishiku themselves. 'Hikaru', Honoka, Totomaru, Konparu and the now third-years, Kira and Yuta were chilling on the roof.

Totomaru placed a jacket on 'Hikaru's' shoulders in a fashion that Houou used to wear it on his. It was black with golden designs, and Houou would always have it hanging off his shoulders in the past without putting his arms through the sleeves.

The wind kept blowing the jacket off of 'Hikaru's' shoulders , making Totomaru frustrated on her behalf and unknowing that she wasn't that interested.

"Grr! How did Houou even keep this on!" Totomaru complained after the wind stole the jacket for the seventh time.

Honoka laughed seeing the irritated Totomaru lose to a jacket, while Konparu and the other guys gave small smiles.

"It's really okay Totomaru. I don't need it anyways, let's save it for the third year boss." 'Hikaru' told Totomaru.

"I don't see the problem, but whatever ya want man. I suppose we gotta put those upstart first-years in their place first, huh?" He ruminates out loud.

"Oh yeah!" Honoka pops up all excited. "'Hikaru' you don't mind me handling them like normal right?" She asks her sister, already knowing the answer.

She smiled at her over ecstatic sister. "All yours, Sis." She replies.

Honoka smiles in happiness, happy that she will be able to get some new opponents soon. "Leave it to me!"

Totomaru, Konparu, and Kira all shook their heads in fake disbelief, finding the pink-headed girl to be too excited about dealing with the new first-years.

***

Honoka was disappointed that the new first-years were much too weak. She didn't even need to bring out her signature ribbon to wrap up the competition.

"What's wrong Honoka?" Totomaru asks the sulking girl.

The others pivoted their heads to hear the girl's answer.

Honoka faced the taller male who asked the question. "The first years were too weak. It was over before it even started." She explained with a slight pout.

"What! You went without me?" Totomaru started to complain.

"Yup! I left as soon as I got the clear." She explained to the disappointed Totomaru. "You didn't miss anything though. Right, Konparu?" She turned to look at the green-haired boy.

He nodded his head in agreement. "They weren't worth the effort." He commented on the new first-years.

"How come you got to go?!" Totomaru questioned Konparu.

"I figured she would leave after Hikaru gave the go ahead, so I left with her." Konparu explained.

The bells then chimed, signaling class about to start.