Chapter 16: Sports Day! Game On!

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The girls got up and dressed for sports day, before heading to the kitchen for breakfast with Hikaru.

They eat their breakfast, while Hikaru keeps trying to hype them up to do their best for his glory with Sakaguchi throwing in encouraging comments himself.

"Strive for first!"

"Fighting! Young Misses. You can do it."

After Hinako was done she, went to go get her bag for their bedroom. While she was out of hearing range, Honoka turns to Hikaru.

"Did you prepare what I asked for?"

Turning serious, Hikaru nods, while Sakaguchi hands her a package. She places it in her bag.

"Do you think that it's going to be necessary?" Hikaru asks, concerned.

"From what I know. I wouldn't put it past them."

"Well it's a good thing you've prepared for Hinako, but what about you?"

"It would be too suspicious if we both got away without trouble, so I'll figure something out for myself if the time comes."

Hikaru frowns. "Take care of yourself."

Hinako walks back into the room. "Okay, sis, I'm ready, let's go. Bye Hikaru! Sakaguchi!" With a wave she walks out the front door, followed by Honoka who gives Hikaru a thumbs up to him in response to his earlier statement.

***

"Now are you punks ready?" Houou's voice echoes with the help of a microphone and speaker set up for him outside. "Let's start the sports festival!"

Since Houou was the one announcing it and everyone was ready to prove their worth, they all yelled in excitement to begin.

"Our first event is volleyball!"

Konparu represented the first years along with a few other guys. They did well, and scored first place in the end.

"Next up is calvary battle!"

"Do your best Toto!"

Totomaru and his group fought hard.

"Wow, his group already took down five other groups!" Someone shouted over the loud crowd.

"Next we have pole jumping!"

Kira took up this challenge for the second years.

"Woah, Kira set a new high score!" Some first years exclaimed.

"Next is running relays!"

"Come on 'Hikaru'! You got this!" Honoka cheered for her sister.

Bang The starting gun went off, making all the runners sprint for their lives.

"He's so fast!" Someone shouts.

"He's too fast!" Another adds.

After the race, all the students were gossiping about the top three first years.

"No way! Those three won all the events they played!"

"I didn't take Onigashima seriously before, but he's amazing!"