Chapter 4: Bros?

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

""   -Someone is speaking outloud

''   -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise. 

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The morning came, and the girls left with Hikaru to be driven to Shishiku. They step outside of the car after arriving in front of the school's gates. Hinako was dressed in the boy's school uniform, completing her disguise as 'Hikaru Onigashima'.

Her sister on the other hand was very clearly dressed as a girl in her new outfit she got yesterday with the real Hikaru. Since she is the only girl in the school, there is no required female uniform. Seeing as that was the case, Honoka decided to stick with clothes that matched the backstory of wanting to fit in with her yakuza family and was easy to fight in.

Unknown to the girls who were walking towards the building's entrance, rumors were running rampant amongst the other delinquents.

"Hey hey did you hear?" One random guy said to his group of four.

"Yeah, I heard. Totomaru lost a match after challenging Onigashima."

"Yeah but," the third guy said. "Did you hear that there are two Onigashima first-years?"

"The long-lost sibling right?" The second guy spoke again.

"Yeah, apparently that Onigashima is trying to prove themselves but acting as a testing ground. You have to beat them first if you want to fight Hikaru." The first guy explained.

"That's not the most surprising part though," the fourth guy finally spoke. " They all looked at him. "The surprising part is that the long lost sibling is the twin sister of Hikaru. She's a girl in Shishiku, and she beat Totomaru."

"You know what this means," the second guy brought up.

All of the boys looked out the second story window to see the girls walking into the school.

"This is gonna be an intense year!" They all said simultaneously.

The girls entered the area that held the lockers, while Hinako started to switch out her shoes.

"Are you not changing shoes?" She asked Honoka.

"No, I'm going to stay in my boots. They'll be better to fight in if need be."

Both girls sighed together.

"You've noticed too right sis?" Hinako asked.

"Yeah, I've noticed. Everyone is either scurrying away from us like rats being discovered, or they are sizing us up from a distance."

"Looks like it will be middle school all over again."

Both girls sighed again before a hand was placed on the shoulder of each of them.

"It's too early to be looking all gloomy you two," the owner of the hands said.

Turning around, the girls saw that it was Totomaru. Reacting quickly Honoka grabbed Hikaru, then they both started to head swiftly down the hall.

"Wait," Totomaru yells. "I promise not to lay a hand on you guys."

The girls stopped so he could catch up to them.

"And why would that be?" Honoka questioned the boy's change.

"Well..." he trailed off, turning his face to the side and rubbing his hand behind his head. "As much as I hate to admit it. I lost yesterday. What I'm saying is I couldn't beat you, so from now on I'll support your position as boss, Hikaru."