Chapter 21: She's Gone!

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

 When Honoka woke up, the first thing that she noticed was that she couldn't move. Her hands were tied with rope behind her back along with her ankles. She was laying on a cold stone floor.

She slowly sat up but once she did her head started to spin. 'Must be the after effects of whatever they drugged me with.' She thought.

She looked around the room to see it bare without a single piece of furniture. There was only a metal door, not even a single window. What little light was in the room came from underneath the door. 'I wonder how long I've been out' She wondered to herself.

'I'll have to try to get myself out of here before the others worry.' She tried to stand only for her body to collapse again on the floor. 'Then again maybe I can wait a few minutes.' Surrendering to her exhaustion as she layed back down. 'Hopefully it's only been a couple of hours,' with that last thought she fell back asleep.

Meanwhile, everyone was already arriving at Shishiku for the start of a new day. Konparu was walking through the school gate, before Totomaru came and joined him.

"Yo!" He greeted him cheerfully.

Konparu nodded in acknowledgement, but didn't say anything.

They continued to walk until they noticed a younger boy getting picked on. "Please let me through! I need to see Hikaru!" The boy exclaimed.

Noticing that the boy was the one that Honoka met with yesterday, he went over to intervene with the guys trying to mess with him.

Konparu kicked the first one onto the ground while his back was turned to him, making him eat dirt.

Getting up angrily, the guy turned to attack the guy who knocked him over. He froze at the sight of Konparu and Totomaru right behind him.

"Beat it." Konparu said, making the two guys scatter. After watching them leave, he turned to face the boy. "Kid, why are you here?"

"You know him?" Totomaru asks.

"He's the one Honoka met up with yesterday." He explained before waiting for his answer from the boy.

"I need to talk to Hikaru!" He answered. "It's about Honoka! She's in danger!"

Konparu and Totomaru frowned.

"Are you sure you're talking about Honoka?" Totomaru started. "She isn't someone who would get in trouble easily."

Konparu nodded in agreement. "Why do you think that she's in trouble?"

Nosomi looked down in regret. "Because she was drugged before they attacked her." He explained.

"How could they manage that?" Totomaru wonders. "She wouldn't let them come near her with a needle or anything."

"It was a drink." Nosomi answered again in a small voice.

Then all the dots started to connect for Konparu. He remembered that the boy standing in front of him offered Honoka a smoothie when they arrived at the park.

His face turned dark before he glared at the boy. "You drugged her?! After all she did for you?"

"What?" Totomaru asks, shocked by the development. He turned to the boy. "Why would you do that?"