Chapter 2: First Day at Shishiku

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

________________________________________________________________________________ 

3rd Person POV

While Honoka and Hikaru were making plans in the car, Hinako dressed as Hikaru walked through the gates of Shishiku Academy. Gripping tightly onto her bag, Hinako was freaking out internally. All the boys walking around her were full of muscles and facial hair, which was all foreign to the pink headed girl.

Being distracted by her thoughts, Hinako was suddenly pushed from behind by a group of boys running towards the entrance of the school. Realizing that she was about to fall the girl quickly closed her eyes and braced for impact. Only it never came. Looking up Hinako realized that she was caught by a taller boy with dark blue hair and a stoic expression.

Surprised Hinako quickly got out of his arms afraid of being recognized as a girl. "Ahh," she started before the school chimes went off, signaling that school was about to start.

"Ah sorry I'm gonna be late," the girl quickly bowed in the boy's direction before running towards the entrance.

Meanwhile in a store across the street, Honoka decided on an outfit. "Are you sure this is what you want to go with?" Hikaru asks.

"I know what you mean, but I need to blend in with the crowd. It'll be bad enough that I'm going to be the only girl, but at least I can fight in this." Honoka says while looking at herself in a mirror.

She wore a red spaghetti-strapped top under a dark jacket. She wore stretchy jean shorts that stopped mid thigh and black heeled boots. Her final touch was her usual long black ribbon in her hair keeping it up in a high ponytail.

With a final nod to herself she turned to face Hikaru. "Let's go. I'm worried about Hinako. Sakaguchi should be done by now and even if he's not I'm not waiting any longer." Hikaru nodded in acknowledgement as they both walked out the store and walked across the street.

Meanwhile back with Hinako she has entered the entrance ceremony to see everyone fighting each other. Looking around confused she stopped a boy in the middle of the room who wasn't being bothered. He was 5'3'' with green hair and had large headphones on.

'Maybe I can ask him what's going on,' Hinako thought to herself. She walked towards the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder before receiving a glare from the boy. Quickly putting her hands up she spoke up. "Excuse me, but I was just wondering what happened to the entrance ceremony?"

"What are you talking about?" the boy answered while placing his headphones around his neck. "This is the entrance ceremony. You're in Shishiku Academy for delinquents. Notorious delinquents from all over the country come here. At the entrance ceremony we all fight to see who will be the boss of the class. You enrolled here without knowing?" He looked at Hinako with a disbelieving expression.

Hinako faced the other way momentarily thinking "Hikaru why didn't you tell me' while mentally crying. She faced back to the green haired boy and asked "You're a delinquent too? But you look so delicate."

The boy harshly faced her with an irritated expression and a tick mark on his forehead. Invading her personal space he said "You don't belong. Get out while you can." Then he turned to leave her in the middle of the chaos of delinquents fighting for the top spot.