Chapter 20: Strike Back

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

A couple of weeks after the Fight Club incident 'Hikaru' and Honoka were walking towards Shishiku for another school day. They walked their normal route before seeing a boy a few years younger than them getting beat up.

There were three thugs pounding on the younger male. They were clearly picking on someone weaker than them. The boy would attempt to throw a sloppy punch before getting blocked and hit himself.

Not liking the scene, the girls rushed to interfere in the fight. 'Hikaru' took out the guy on the left, while Honoka took out the other two. 'Hikaru' used quick jabs that injured pressure points and destabilized him before knocking him down on the ground.

Honoka hit the first guy in the face to make him temporarily lose his vision. She quickly got behind him, doing the other's attack then grabbed the bottom of his jacket to pull over his head. Continuing to use the guy's jacket she stretches it out to tie up the arm of the second guy who tried to throw another punch.

Once they were unable to move, she knocked them out before walking back to the boy and 'Hikaru'. The boy was sitting on the ground holding his arm close to himself.

"You okay kid?" Honoka asks.

The boy looked up at them with a grateful expression that was mixed with a little pain.

"I'll be okay." He answers. Looking between them both he continues. "Thank you for helping me. They always bully me."

'Hikaru' and Honoka frown at the information. Remembering the times that they were bullied in the past.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that," 'Hikaru' says to the boy.

"Yeah, no one should have to go through something like that. What's your name kid?" Honoka asks, hoping to improve the gloomy atmosphere.

"Nosomi, are you guys twins?" He asks starting to loosen up around them.

"Yup! This is my sister, Honoka." 'Hikaru' answers the boy pointing towards Honoka.

"And that's my other half. Hikaru." Honoka says, internally disappointed that Hinako was dressed as Hikaru at the moment, so she couldn't give her the credit.

"Nice to meet you." He says finally getting up off the ground.

"Ya know. You should probably learn some martial arts or something." Honoka says. "If ya want I could give you a few pointers sometime."

Nosomi looked excited. "Really?! Do you mean it?!"

"Yeah. I hate it when weak people get picked on. Here's my number. Text me sometime to train."

"Honoka we've got to go or we'll be late," 'Hikaru' states.

"Okay," Honoka smiles at her before turning back to Nosomi. "We've gotta run. Be sure to get your injuries treated." She then turned around and walked along with 'Hikaru' to school.

Nosomi watched as the twins walked away before turning to leave. He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Is it done?" An oppressive voice asks, matching one of the voices from the Urashima Yakuza meeting.