Chapter 8: Enter Punk Idol

Author Note: Here is a key for reference in case the reading is confusing.

"" -Someone is speaking outloud

'' -Someone is thinking to themselves/also used to for the name Hikaru at times to show that it is actually Hinako in disguise.

***. -Time Skip

_______________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

Just a normal day with the girls in their school uniforms heading to school. Before turning the last corner for the school gate, they heard a noise coming up behind them.

"Ahh! Hikaru Onigashima today's the day I beat you!" A bumbling guy yells coming quickly towards them.

Bam!

The noisy guy was now quiet in front of Honoka who had knocked him out. "So much for my pleasant walk this morning," the girl sighs.

"Haha," Hinako shyly laughs.

"Yo!" The girls turn around to see Totomaru and Konparu walking in their direction. "Nice work beating them up Honoka. You're getting quicker." He said with this signature grin.

"Indeed." Konparu agrees with his ever stoic face.

Konoka and 'Hikaru' nod in acknowledgement of the boys.

Ding! Ding! Ding! The girls' phones start to blow up with text messages. Opening their group chat with the real Hikaru they read.

Sakaguchi will pick you up today.

Look! <3

Momo put fake eyelashes on me! ( ^ w ^ )

Followed by a photo of Hikaru in his long wig and done eyelashes.

You can't slack off now, Hinako!

Become the boss of the second years too!

That's an order.

Honoka prepare to fight them!

Remember to represent the Onigashima name. I'll do my best playing my part as a girl at your school.

Hinako looks at Honoka after reading the messages.

Honoka smiles and gives her a nod. "Don't worry. I've got your back."

Hinako then looks at the guys. "Hey... who's the top of the second years?"

Totomaru looks at 'Hikaru' with stars in his eyes. "What's this about?"

"You're aiming for them already?" Konparu asks composed.

"I know you can beat them all!" Totomaru says excitedly.

"We'll support you." Konparu states.

"That's great and all guys," Honoka says with a slight chuckle. "But we need a name."

"Well the top two guys of the second years are Kira Rintaro and Yuta Mirako." Totomaru responded.

"Kira," Hinako says with a depressed look on her face. Snapping out of it she then asks, "what's Mirako like?"

"Well..." Totomaru looks off behind 'Hikaru' "there. He's right there," he answers pointing behind them.

In front of the school gates is a taller boy of 5'7'' with white-gray hair, surrounded by squealing girls.

Looking at him from around Hinako's shoulder, Honoka thinks 'That's the guy from Hikaru's idol posters back home. Trust me I wish I could forget.' She closes her eyes trying to shake the image out of her head. Only to be unsuccessful due to her photographic memory.