Chapter 18

Anastasia's POV

I learn something very quickly about my Crows when they're Monsters.

They're trying to tease me.

They like to tease pain, and tease fear, and watch for terror... but they don't actually want to hurt me.

I deduce this from the way they worship me.

I'm not just bound to them, my inner most desires are being kissed intimately and carefully by their actions and words.

Even their so-called threats or names they give me, I feel it's their cheeky playful side mixing with their monsters.

They even made me a monster.

They had never done that to any other bride before me!

I lick on Axe's fingers as he keeps them in my mouth, and he can't keep himself from kissing my breasts softly, pulling at the clamps with small tugs on the chain between them.

Rurx trails his long claw-like nails down the inside of my knee as Damion holds up my ankles, looking at my open pussy.

They released my ankles from their bounds.

Krystoph is kissing behind my other knee, as my hips rise up... and Damion leans down and over my body, his black long horns straight and sinister. He could probably stab someone with them. I'm sure he has. Although I don't know why my mind even goes there.

"Move, Axe," Damion growls, a warning for his brother to get out of the way.

Axe moves back, impatient but agreeing with a silent side-glare.

Damion has quickly lifted my hips and lined our bodies up, his right-hand brushing over my forehead and moving any strands of hair out of the way.

"You're married to shadow magic now, Mal, Bone... and Cren..." Damion whispers over my mouth, looking deeply into my eyes.

"What's the Cren mean, exactly?" I whisper this as Damion's cock slides across my wet pussy and he teases me with it at the entrance, rubbing in but not penetrating. With my political question, he looks into my eyes. Damion's hand wraps around my neck and he holds me still as he slowly licks over his lips, pale with the need for blood.

"Cren is Shift," Damion explains anyway, "We shift from Crow to mortal... we deliver visions of power... and we rule Mal and Bone. The Cren are the Dark Overseers. But it's all just fancy words, princess... simply this is our domain... and yours..."

"...am I evil now?" I ask this with a lump in my throat.

"Power invokes all kinds of impulses, all kinds of needs," Damion explains this more carefully, tilting his head very far left, I feel like it's both his deamon and his mortal self, explaining together, "...Damion wanted to be the best in battle... and I like blood..." he seems to think of both of them as separate entities.

"How did he conquer you?" I ask, "A mere mortal, fighting a Dark Overseer?"

"Your mortal Crows, earnt this power," Damion's fangs rub along my bottom lip, and I freeze still, not moving and not talking any more. Maybe that was his way of shutting me up, but I don't want those needles to pierce me by accident. I just show him I understand with my widening eyes, "...females have power too..." Damion drawls with a slow smile, "You were turned because you earnt it. Your heart needs to be in the right place. Courage when faced with darkest night. You're brave, Ana."

I let out a shaky breath, and Damion's face moves up... as his cock starts to push in.

I wrap my legs around his hips, and I lift my body to meet his.