Chapter 26

Damion's POV

THAT'S ENOUGH!

As Crows we work together.

I wrench back my daemon by the horns, throwing him out of my body. Thrusting my human soul back into my flesh and bones.

My horns recede and so does the daemon with the taste of Anastasia over his tongue.

Rurx fights off the Dark Prince and he drops Anastasia to her feet, wrapping an arm around her waist, holding her back as her thighs glint with cream mixed with the beads of steam and sweat, all over her lovely soft skin.

Krystoph's phantom retreats, he runs a hand through his hair, fixing it back into place. Axe is between Ana's legs, leaning back and placing a kiss to her mound, watching her shiver and tremble as he stands, now a man.

Ana let my foul daemon bite into her pussy. I narrow my eyes at her flustered expression, as she sees the colour return into our space.

No longer in the Eye – safely back in reality.

"They took what you offered," I scold our sweetheart, "Don't offer them free pussy."

"I-I-I'm acquiring a debt, I was, for them, from them, to owe me, Damion, to owe me!" Ana lifts her pert chin, her voice stuttering, "A strategy."

Oh, she's so fucking adorable.

"Mmhm, a Crow's move... cute," I can't help a small smile, as I reach for her neck and hold her pulse in my hand. I enjoy how it beats with shame.

She's worried. She needs our approval.

I look at Rurx, who's quiet as he regained control of his mind. The Dark Prince was the hardest to battle. Stubborn and vicious.

"Hm," Rurx half growls as he palms one of Ana's tits for some stress relief, holding her back in a half hug from behind, "You whore... you're to be punished for that – you need to learn to behave," Rurx genuinely sounds annoyed at Ana's promiscuous seduction of the daemons. The Cren were hers to play with, but we didn't want her to enjoy them more than us. They were simple monsters. We were men.

"I'll make it up to you, my love," Ana's lip wobbles, "Shall we return to my bedchamber? Privacy. Just in case someone comes."

"We'll guard, you punish," I nod to Rurx, who nods at me.

I stand back with my brother. Axe and I guard the entry to the steam room. It's midnight so no one will come, but just in case, we'll guard her body from other eyes. She was ours to look at – no one elses.

Krystoph moves in to reassure Ana of what's to come.

"This is necessary for your learning," Krys' thumb brushes her lips, "You'll find it pleasant – after the pain subsides. But we'll enjoy it more, it's true."

"What?" Ana whispers, "What are you going to do to me?"

Rurx plays with her tits, pinching one and glaring at the other over her shoulder, his eyes haunted by whatever the Dark Prince had been thinking seconds before, "You're going to ride me," Rurx tells her, "And it'll be in your ass. It's time to learn to share every part of you."

"Naughty girl," Krystoph pinches her chin, kisses her on the nose and her lips. Ana blinks like a confused little virgin.

"O-oh," Ana blurts, sweet while wanting it, her skin blushing red.

"About time we taught her some manners," Axe murmurs under his breath, rolling a pebble under his foot.

"I would have started this training right away... if she wasn't a spoilt princess," I growl under my breath, "We've been far too lenient and shown too much patience for that brat."