The Daughter Of The Alpha

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO

Chapter 1: The Daughter Of The Alpha.

{Valerie}

"Holy shit Greyson how did you talk me into having more kids!" I scream while squeezing Greyson's hand for dear life.

"You're doing an excellent job Luna." The doctor says and I continue panting like a dog staring at the ceiling.

I'm done. No more kids. No more kids! No, more!

'Thats what you said the last time but once Greyson asked you were a goner.' May says and I sigh knowing it's true.

I'd do anything to make this amazing man-.

"Greyson you fucking bastard!" I scream and with one final push, I hear crying.

I groan with relief and lay back down on the bed feeling worn and exhausted.

Kid number two is here.

'She has a name.' Naomi defends harshly but I brush it off.

I cover my eyes for a second shaking my head trying to stay awake.

Having a child is tiring. Don't judge me.

"Hey baby girl." Greyson cooes softly and immediately the crying stops as she hears the sound of her Daddy's voice the first time.

I open my eyes and sit up slowly as Greyson walks to the bed with a little bundle of soft white and red blankets we picked out.

"Look at her sweetheart." Greyson says softly then leans down handing me the little baby.

I fix my arms to hold her against me tightly when I get a glimpse of her face.

Just like Luke she has little wispy hairs on her head but her hair is a different color than Luke's.

While Luke has black hair like Greyson with grey eyes, this little angel has blonde hair and bright grey eyes. A different shade than Greyson and Luke's.

I guess no one has my hazel eyes then.

None the less I smile down at the little girl in my arms watching as she takes small quick breathes falling back to sleep.

"She's perfect." I say softly while touching her tiny little feet.

"She's beautiful, just like you." Greyson says and I look up to see he's already staring down at me.

I beam up at him causing Greyson to give me a breathtaking smile.

One that if I were have standing, I most likely would've collapsed.

Because I'm just that love stupid.

Greyson leans down giving me a soft lingering kiss to my lips and I smile.

Life is good. Life is great. Life is nice.
° ° ° ° °
That, is the first chapter of the sequel so I hope you all like it :)

If you couldn't tell I'm sorta giving you a little bit of what happened before the present.

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤