18

Chapter 18

Dedicated to: Priya_1225

/Luke\

I was so ready to rip out Ariah's throat. If he touched Paisley one more time I swore on my parents I'd kill him.

He continued to taunt me to the point I finally broke free of my restraints bagging on the glass and snarling.

His smile because of my reaction makes me even angrier that this is what he wants. He wants me worked up like this, he was getting the reaction he hoped for out of me but I couldn't help it. He was playing with fire and if I ever get the chance to kill him I'll enjoy every second.

Guards walk in putting serum into Paisley and I's neck. She immediately passed out and they drag me out of the room as my body goes limp.

It was most likely temporary wolfsbane. Our bodies burned it off quickly but it paralyzed us. They only used this when they needed to quickly transport me somewhere.

We came to a metal door and they threw me inside before locking it behind me. Feeling came back to me soon after and I jumped to my feet inspecting the room.

The place I'm in was larger than any room I'd been in while here. There were many other wolves, female and male with me and they all had the same look I had in my eye, deadly.

This was the last place I wanted to be right now, trust me.

Some people glare at me and I snarl in return sending them running away from me. I didn't have time for them.

Glaring at everyone I inspect the room to see if Sophia was there. I doubt it since I couldn't smell her. Besides, her mate would be an idiot to put her somewhere like this surrounded by so many males. His wolf wouldn't leave him alone if he did that.

"Darlings, attention! Up here!" Everyone quickly looks over to a balcony seeing Ariah perched safely on top of it.

He was lucky the balcony was too high and out of reach. I would've ripped his bloody throat out.

"You are all here for-." He starts when he's interrupted.

"A fucking reason, we know get on with it!" A girl yells and Ariah glares making me smirk.

"Anyways, I have a mission I need you all to complete-."

"Why the hell do you think we'd do anything for you!" A guy yells and Ariah growls in frustration.

"Just listen, I need you to complete-."

"You're out of your mind no one will do shit for you!"

"I have your mates so shut the bloody hell up and listen!" He shouts angrily. No one speaks after that because now he has everyone's attention.

"Thank you. As I was was saying you will all be doing a few tasks for me." He says and disappears for a moment.

The lights go off and a lone projector on the wall shines to show a territory.

The territory belonged to a man named Alpha Blake.

"This territory has refused an alliance with us. You will go in and take out all the warriors, female and male. Keep alive the Alpha, Luna, and children under the age of thirteen. Everyone else you are to off, and by off I mean kill as messily as you want. I want this mission wrapped up quickly and have the prisoners escorted here. After that we will allow you to see your mates again until your next mission." He says as people start muttering over his words.

"And what for those of us that don't have mates? What benefits us if we return?" Someone asks and everyone looks to Ariah expectantly.

"Well I'd think your life is motive enough. Because if you all look to you right wrist, you'll see three purple lines with a slash through them. That means you're warriors, and that marking will bring you back, or kill you if you don't return. So will the serum in your blood. You all belong to me now." He giggles clapping his hands together and I glare.

Fucking freak show.

"Oh and one more thing for you all, I want everyone brought in the best condition you can manage. If the Alpha and Luna put up a fight, give them a few fatal blows until they simmer down. I expect the Alpha and Luna's to take down Alpha Blake and his mate unless a big group of you common wolves do it. I don't need to lose more men than necessary." He shrugs as a giant metal wall is raised.

"Before you all go-."

He doesn't finish because a man goes running out and immediately shifts as soon as he steps foot outside. Clearly he was trying to escape but that backfired. He shifts back and bares purple fangs and claws at us, that deadly look in his eyes more prominent.

I kick myself up off the wall watching him in disbelief. That look in his eyes, it was like he was rogue.

"As I tried saying, once you walk out this pack those serums will take action and bring out that animal that lives within all of you. Once you walk out, you're never going back." Seconds after he's yelling orders for people to start walking out.

No one struggled, we all walked out in a single lined fashion. I could see why he was sending this group after Alpha Blake's pack. He was a powerful Alpha with strong warriors, this group mainly consisted of Alpha's, Beta's, Luna's, and warriors. They wouldn't stand a chance against us as sad as I was to say it.

Now being the next one in line to walk out, I take a deep breathe sending a silent prayer to the Moon Goddess to help that pack. To help us all.

A low growl of one of the guards brought me from my quick thoughts as he nudge me to step outside, and I did.

The change was immediate.

I stepped out and basked in the sun feeling power surge through me. Being in the sun always did make me feel stronger being a demon among other things.

Looking down at my hands I see that familiar red glow that would come to bring destruction. That dark feeling that accompanies the fire within me settles in my heart soon after.

Fire comes from my fingertips as I send it into a tree. The crackling of the fire and the heat soon break the giant tree and send it falling down to the ground.

I send a smirk back at a clapping Ariah and face front walking in front of the rest of the wolves, flashing purple eyes looking back at me.

"Let the fun begin."

* * *

Get ready for the action guys because this is finally the part I've been waiting to get to. It's crazy from here on out. Muahahaa.

By the way, I also have a story that I pre-wrote and am releasing today so go check that out. It's called,

Dear Roman.

Until next time lovelies :) ❥

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪