15

Chapter 15

Dedicated to:
aoife_odoherty &
Kristen_Jade2000
Thank you guys for voting and your comments :)

/Luke\

I came back from my short run, they had taken Paisley again which angered me further. The thoughts of what they could be doing to her put me on edge. I was already extremely annoyed and knew soon I wouldn't be acting so tame and kindly to the people who get in my way.

I was an Alpha in captivity, stuck here from constant drugging and and wolvesbane in my system. I was just barely hanging on to the edge and they were about to see just how much of an animal I could be if I didn't get out of here.

The Moon Goddess knows if I let my demon out he will destroy everything.

So that being said, when Ariah had informed me later on when I was back in my cell that he'd taken her back to make more necessary changes, it didn't seem to surprise anyone when I lunged to rip his head off.

My mate was perfect the way she was, I didn't want anyone tampering with her. I was given an angel for a mate and I was perfectly content with what I had.

But that is how I've ended up back in a cell, drugged up, and going out of my mind.

They were going to give me something new today. Like usual they had to tie me before they put wolvesbane in my system to weaken me, but this extra syringe was full of purple serum.

The exact purple on the purple fangs.

The rumour told by many of the people in captivity here is that this purple serum was like a mind control, and it was deadly.

Coming to this small coincidence, yet not knowing if it was true, I fought harder than usual. But the wolvesbane was hard to fight off and the fatigue started pressing on me more heavily the more I fought.

"Stay still mutt." One of the men snarls and I snap my teeth at him.

At the exact moment I decided to let my demon out the syringe was plunged into my skin. This made my demon retreat back into my mind as I felt more exhausted than ever.

As I watched more of it going into my body, I began to relax. I began to get a new mind set.

Why was I fighting this? Here I had no responsibilities like I did back home. I could stay here, Paisley and I could live unbothered and I could even convince my family to live here and stop trying to fight this war.

Things were clear now. Everything would be okay.

I belonged here, and I would stop at nothing to keep my parents from fighting against what Ariah wanted.

Because Ariah knows best.
* * *

Okay guys super short chapter but I have a good reason I swear.

I will be publishing two chapters today, (this being 1/2) to make up for not updating in a while (I am sorry for that).

But my reason for not updating is because I have been getting inboxes that people would like a story from Sophia's point of view and I agreed to make it happen.

Her point of view is completely caught up and in sync of what's happened so far in the story but as of this chapter her story will start to differ from this one. The story will be published when I release the second chapter I will be making today of this story. I will make sure that I will leave the name of the story for all of you wanting to read it.

Anyways, I love you all so very very much and thank you for continuing to read my story and all of the nice comments :)

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
♧ 1434everr ♧