Chapter 10: An Awesome Tea Party, and Beautiful Dress for A Beautiful Girl.....

~Y/POV~

As you and Sally started to gather the materials for your tea party, since Slendy left a few minutes ago to deal with "important business", you two discussed who should be invited, who will most likely come to the party, and who will be willing to wear costumes for the party to make Sally happy.

"Y/N I have a perfect dress for you! It will make you look so pretty!" Sally chirped as she ran to her costume closet and pulled out a black strapless dress which you had to admit, was quite beautiful, even for someone who doesn't wear dresses. ( The dress is at the top if it didn't glitch and delete the picture O_O)

"I love it Sally! It looks really beautiful, I'll put it on once we get everything set up." you say as you start to set up the fairly big table in her room with the cups, napkins and other little things for the tea party.

--TIME SKIP-- (To when you finish setting up the table.)

As you and fixed the last detail of the setup, you two were finally done.

"Go on Y/N! you can use my bathroom if you would like so you don't have to use the downstairs one." Sally said as she pointed towards a door in the back of her room.

"Okay Sally, do you mind if I take a shower too? I promise I won't be too long. While I'm gone, you can get the rest of the costumes out or even ask people If they would like to join us." You say picking up the dress, then looking towards Sally smiling.

"Of course you can! And okay, I will go ask everyone who's here if they want to join us!" Sally said as she ran out of the room. And with that, you headed into the shower.

~Sally's POV~

As Y/N headed into the shower, I went to go ask all of pastas in the house if they wanted to join me for a tea party! I even got all of their costumes ready too!

'I hope that they will want to come....' I thought as I went downstairs and saw Masky and Hoodie eating cheesecake on the couch.

(NOTE- I know Masky and Hoodie are technically not Creepypastas and actually from the Marble Hornets but in this story they will be the cheesecake loving goofballs most of us have come to know, so.... ON WIT DA STORY ^-^)

As soon as I see them, I run over to them and ask in excitement,

"Will you guys come to my tea party?! It will be a lot of fun! I promise!" They both look at each other then at me.

"Uhh sure Sally, that sounds like it could be fun!" Masky said as he looked over at Hoodie who was also agreeing, I could tell this because he was nodding.

"Okay, come with me, we need to get more people!" I said as I headed towards the kitchen only to be met with the sweet smell of waffles and a few of the other pastas.

"DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO MY TEA PARTY WITH ME?!" I yelled to get their attention, which it did.

"Geeze Sally, ya didn't need to yell like that! Besides some of us have more important things to be doing." Jeff retorted as he went back to what he was doing which was sharpening his stupid little knife.

"I'll join you Sally! A tea party sounds quite fun!" Splendy said as he joined Hoody and Masky, ready to go to the tea party.

"Okay, anyone else wanna join us?" I ask as I look around the room for more people to join.

"S-sure Sally I will join you guys." Toby said as he finished eating his waffles.

"I will too." Said Jane as she walked over towards us.