Chapter 18: Walking Off the Pain and Meeting A Demon

~NOTE~

The picture above I do NOT own, and it may not be "Zalgo's human form" but in my opinion I think it could work! xD okai now ON WIT DA CHAPTER!!!

Eyeless Jack's POV

As I was walking home from a recent kill, an unsuspecting couple, and after stealing their kidneys, I traveled down my usual path that I follow to get to the Slendermansion. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone on the ground in the distance who looked to be pretty beat up but why am I complaining, it's free kidneys either way. From where I was I couldn't see them fully until I stepped a few inches closer. It was Y/N?!

"Y/N! Y/N!" I yelled as I quickly ran over to her slouched over body. I shook her a few times which seemed to do no good so I picked her up and quickly started to run to the Slendermansion.

'I thought I told her to take it easy! I was only gone for a few hours and this is what happens!' I think as I look at her pale face with cuts and bruises on it as the huge mansion starts to come into view. I rush inside to see Ben playing video games and Jane and Jeff fighting in the kitchen. Ben gives me a quick confused worried glance and was about to say something but I ran into my room too quick so that I could heal up Y/N. I put Y/N on my bed as I looked through my medical equipment and got the supplies I needed.

"What in the hell happened to you Y/N?! It looks like.... Knife wounds?...." I say as I quickly patch Y/N up as she starts to wake up.

"Y/N! Are you alright?! What happened to you?! I thought I told you to take it easy!" I say worriedly yet angrily at her.

---------Y/POV---------

I slowly start to wake up to see that I'm not in my room anymore, but I was correct about EJ being there and watching me sleep.

"Y/N! Are you alright?! What happened to you?! I thought I told you to take it easy!" EJ practically screamed at me as he stood there waiting for an answer.

"W-wait.... Is this still a dream?..." you ask confusedly as EJ just looks at you weirdly.

"No but I found you in the forest on my way back from killing and you had a lot of scratches and cuts on you. What the hell happened?!" EJ asked as you looked at him wide eyed.

"Well I sorta fought SY in my dream.... I killed her! Do don't worry about that, oh and that magic knife worked pretty well too but yeah.... She kinda got me a little..... No big deal...." you say as you put your head down as EJ angrily replies,

"No big deal?! Y/N you should have waited until you were more trained!!!! I--We, could have lost you!!"

"I don't see the big deal, I'm fine now and SY has been dealt with, now you know I'm a lot safer since she isn't here to kill me now! I thought you guys would be happy for me!" you say angrily as you get up.

"Y/N you shouldn't get up your still hurt!" EJ says as he tries to make you sit down but you stay standing as you head for the door, only to be followed by EJ. As you walked down the stairs you and EJ argue, not yelling but just arguing but it's enough to get the attention of the people who were in the room which was Slender, Ben, Hoodie, Masky and Splendorman.

"What are you guys fighting about?" Masky asks as EJ looks at him and says,

"Well Y/N just fought SY, that demon side of her while she slept and apparently killed SY but now Y/N is hurt even more."

"It's not my fault! She is, well was, basically me just a darker version so yeah, she was skilled too and how was I going to know that if I went to sleep in my room I'd wake up in the forest?!" you say back angrily.