Chapter 22: A New Beginning.

**********************************************

UPDATED NOTE: The second book is published and the name of it is: Creepypasta X Reader: All Beginnings Have An End

:D I hope you guys enjoy the second book and once again, thank you all so much for all of the support you've given me!!!! >w<

***********************************************

Y/POV

As I sit under a large tree behind the Slendermansion with Smile dog I think about how much my life has changed and everything I've been through. I couldn't help but smile.

It's been a few weeks, just a short few weeks ago that my life was a living hell. Where I was beaten almost every day by someone in some way or another. All I knew back then was hatred, no love was ever shown towards me, not from anyone except my brother, but he's been dead for awhile now. Well, that was until a tall faceless man came and saved me from my nightmare. He brought me into a world I would always read about, dream about. My once hate filled life became full of love and I even made new friends for once!

I'm still staying with the pastas and I've killed at least ten people so far and still going strong. Although I don't quite agree in killing innocents so Slender has specifically targeted people like bullies for me to kill because he knows of my past and how much I want people like Amanda to suffer. Yeah sure, I've killed a few innocents but in the end they are kinda all the same to me. Huh, it's funny on how society people see murderers as monsters yet I see them as family. I have to say that ever since I've been with the pastas, my life has taken a turn for the better. Sure, I had a few near death experiences with SY and so on, and even the bad stuff like being tricked by Zalgo and almost drowning was bad, but I prefer this life over the one I had, and I'd take that over getting beaten any day. But now I know that I need to let go of the past and focus on all of the good things that I have now. I know that my brother will always be watching me, protecting me from any danger that arises and I couldn't be happier. Plus, I have a loving family now, even though people would say they are heartless, I know that they are far from it. So, I've decided that It's time to start my new life as a murderer, to forget about my horrible life and just start fresh with my new family, with my brother watching over me.

'It's time for my new life to start.' I though as I began to pet smile.

"It's time for a new beginning." I say happily with a grin on my face,

A/N

Nooo the book is now over guys! D: WHAT WILL WE DO PANIC! PAINICC!!

No, no don't panic it will be fine because I'm working on a fnaf human foxy x reader and if you like fnaf you can stick around for it! ( I will also be doing a Markiplier book, a normal fnaf x reader, and Herobrine x reader in the future.)  ALSOOOOO

*cough* *cough*

THERES GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK OF DIS GUYS!!! The only bad part is, when I made this book I had a TON of ideas spilling from my head but now I just need a little more time than usual to think of the plot..... I have a few Ideas but I know the second book won't be as long as this one and it may take awhile just to get the next book out so I apologize in advance D:

BUTTTTT  Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you will enjoy my future books as well! As always I will see you... In the next book! BAIIIIIII!!!!! <3

P.s

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND SUPPORT! You guys are truly the best to spend your time reading an amateur writers book ;u; so I thank you, you all deserve cookies. FREE COOKIES FOR ALL!!! *throws cookies everywhere* ^w^ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚