Chapter 15: Going To The Carnival!!!!

Y/POV

You slowly wake up to see that you were still in the living room on the couch. You yawned then looked at where you were on the couch to see that you were laying on Ben's shoulder while he held you close to him.

'Huh I guess I fell asleep while playing video games with Ben.... Lets try to get up and not wake him....' you though as you slowly yet carefully tried to get out of his grip but to no avail.

"Five more minutes......" Ben mumbled as he pulled you closer to him. This caused you blush and giggle a little just as Jeff came in.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Jeff asks a little angrily as he looks back from you to Ben.

"I kinda fell asleep on him when we were playing videogames and now he's fast asleep and won't let go...." you say laughing a little trying to get out of his grasp again.

"Allow me to help." Jeff said as he walked over to the couch and hit Ben in the head, causing him to wake up.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!?" Ben asked as he then looked to see that he was basically hugging you.

"Oops... Sorry Y/N!...." he said as he lets go of you and starts to blush a little as he rubs the back of his neck.

"It's ok, I'm going to go get some breakfast so I'll be right back...." you say as you get up and walk towards the kitchen. Already from in the kitchen you could hear Ben and Jeff arguing but you could only hear bits and pieces which didn't make much sense so you just shrugged it off. You quickly made some breakfast, ate it, then did the dishes once again to go back into the living room to see Ben and Jeff fighting.

"Hey you two knock it off! Why are you guys fighting anyway? I was only gone for a few minutes!" you say as they both look up at you and stop.

"Sorry, but he started it!" Ben said as he pointed towards Jeff as they both got up.

"Ha you're the one who started it elf boy." Jeff retorted as they were about to fight again Slender came in and yelled,

"ENOUGH" which made them jump at how loud his voice was, to be honest you jumped a little too.

"What is going on here?!" Slender asked as both of the boys stayed there quietly, glaring at each other.

"You are not children so I expect you to act like adults, be a little more mature you two. I don't want to have to warn you again." Slender said harshly as he walked into his office.

"You two need to make up, go ahead give each other a hug." you say looking at them smiling.

"HELL NO" they both say in unison as you continue to look at them, this time with puppy dog eyes.

"Please?" you say as your face only gets cuter.

"Ugghh fine..." they both say as they get closer to each other, and quickly giving each other a hug.

"See it wasn't that bad now was it?" you ask still smiling, "Now you guys up for some video games? Ben we have a little time before we go to the carnival. Jeff if you don't have anything to do you can play with us too!" you say as you look over at him, he then smiles.

"Sure I got nothing better to do, so what game do you guys wanna play?" Jeff asks as he sits down on the couch.

"Hmm how about (your favorite game)?" you ask looking at Ben and Jeff as you sit down on the couch.

"That sounds fine to me, I'm pretty sure I have that game......" Ben says as he walks over to the huge container of games he has, "Yep here it is, let's start!" he says as he puts the game in and hands you and Jeff the controllers. As you play (your favorite game) Slenderman comes back out of his office and head towards you, Ben and Jeff on the couch.