Chapter 20: The True Side of Zalgo, and Going Home

Y/POV

It had been a few days, three to be exact, since you had last seen the pastas. You were okay with that because you had figured they had probably gave up looking for and were just letting you have some space, but that was fine to you because you had someone to talk to. Yep, The King of the Under Realm himself spent most of his time talking and bonding with you in your days in the castle, which you actually enjoyed. Zalgo was actually a really nice guy, well he does have a few angry moments towards the servants now and then, but you always managed to calm him down. You didn't really understand why your brother had warned you about him, I mean everyone gets angry and Zalgo has proved to you he won't kill you so there's nothing to worry about..... Right?....

You were currently sitting on your bed cross legged with Zalgo sitting right next to you while you two just talked about random things.

"Would you like to go outside my dear? I have something I would like to show you. I think you will like it" Zalgo asked you with a warm smile.

"Isn't it like hell out there though? Maybe we could just teleport to a forest instead maybe?" you asked pleading a little as Zalgo began to chuckle.

"Any other time I would happily obey your command princess, but this one particular time I will have to say no. The surprise is just outside, you will see." Zalgo said smiling.

"Now, close your eyes~" Zalgo cooed as you closed your eyes and felt a pair of arms lift you from the warm bed, bridal style. For a few mere second your whole body felt tingly but then turned back to normal. You had guessed that was just the teleporting process but you didn't question it either way. Zalgo gently put you down  on what felt like... Grass?

" Okay you can open your eyes now love." Zalgo said as you slowly opened your eyes to see a beautiful dark forest that didn't even look real, yet it did. It looked like something from your wildest dreams. The moon showed perfectly through a few branches as you looked up to see behind you was a huge beautiful tree, the kind where there are really long branches with a lot of leafs as well. You smiled, taking it all in to see Zalgo standing in front of you smiling, staring at you on the ground.

"What?" you ask, still smiling, as you begin to giggle

"Just admiring your beauty Y/N~" Zalgo says as you begin to blush but try to hide it as you stand up and continue to look around, amazed at what you are seeing.

"Zalgo I thought you said we weren't going to a forest." you say smiling up at him.

"Well this isn't any forest, it's the forest that's closest to the portal of the Under Relam, that's why it looks so beautiful here." he says looking around.

"it is really beautiful here." you say admiring the scenery some more.

"Come, walk with me." Zalgo says, putting his hand out for you to take. You gladly took his hand as you both smiled while you start to go deeper into the majestic forest.

Within a few minutes of walking, you come across a bridge which was actually familiar to you.

"Wow, the bridge is still here standing after all these years....." you say as you look at the bridge and smile from your past memories. Some nights when you were younger you used to come here and throw tiny pebbles into the clear water that was beneath the little bridge and other nights you just came there to relax. The bridge itself wasn't too far from where you lived and actually really close to the Slendermansion now that you think about it.

"You remember this bridge?" Zalgo asks with a smirk on his face

"Yeah, I used to come here when I was younger to escape from my mother... Over the years I found other, and much closer, places to relax near my old home but this was always my favorite." you say smiling as you walk over to the middle of the bride and look over the water that was flowing against the rocks. Zalgo was standing next to you also looking at the water as you heard loud rustling coming from your left, but you guessed it was probably just a deer or some other animal.