Chapter 1

(finally💜💜)

Jennies POV:

Jennie looks at the pancakes infront of her. Normaly she enjoys that kind of breakfast but today she cant swallow a single bite. Why is she so nervous today. She's in that buisness for almost 4 years. Its probably just the new old enviroment. She's back in Soeul, where her family lives. She left a few years ago for studyng, but now she's back in her hometown for her new job. She Takes a last look at her breakfast before leaving it on the kitchen counter. She walks to her room to Pick out an outfit for today. She settleds on a black v-neck and black pants. Something simple just seems to be the right thing for today. Jennie grabs bag and checks If she has everything. Her phone, creditcard,Apartment keys, her iPad and a little package of seaweed chips. She slips into her white Converse and locks the door behind her.

Her cousin Jisoo ist gonna take her to the hospital today, cause her car ist gonna bei deliferd tomorrow.
"Hey whats up?, Jisoo greets her.

"I'm doing just fine, so", Jennie answers

"You' look nervous Jendeukie", she replies

"I'm good."

The drive goes by really quiet and non of them says anything. About 20 minutes later the Car stops in front of the hospital building. Jennie grabs her bag and gets out of the car.

"Have a good first day", Jisoo gives her a smile.

"Thanks", Jennie turns around and gives her cousin a hug, before she leaves the parkinglot. She opens her phone:

from Jisoo-ni
"I'l Pick you' up this evening"

                                                     from Jennie
                                                     "thanks unnie"

Jennie feels kinda Bad, because Jisoo hast to pick her up this evening. She would walk Home too or take the bus, but her unnie didn't agreed in that, telling her it might be dangerous. Jennie smiles a little before entering the building. She Shows her pass to the security guard and gets a name sign that says : Jennie Kim - Therapist. Theres already someone waiting for her at the frontdesk. A tall, pretty young woman with Long blond hair. When she offers Jennie her Hand an Jennie shakes hers quick.

"I'm Doctor Park Chaeyoung. Just call me Chaeyoung, right", the blonde introduces herself.

"Jennie Kim", Jennie says.

"Good. Let's go to my Office and i'll give you' you're patients file. You're Just gonna have one patient. But I warn you' she's probably not an easy one ", she ads

"Why?", Jennie asks currios.

"She's not talking. She hasnt spoken a word since she's here."

Jennie nods her head. She hast dealed with Langual Trauma before. She follows the Chaeyoung upstairs to her office space. They both take a seat and Chaeyoung hands her the file. Jennie opens it. Theres not many information in there. Just a name, a age and a Note, aswell as some medical tests.

"We do some simple medical Test every month. But she's afraid of everyone working here. We needed to hold her down with two people last time."

Chaeyoung sees the slightly shocked mimic on Jennies face.

"I dont want to do it. But I have to. You do unterstand that, right"

"I do. I will work on that. Making it easier for you and her."

Jennie gets her bag. They give eachother a last handshake before Jennie leaves and goes tobthe room on the file to her a Look at her patient.