Chapter 6

It was almost midnight and Jennie was on the coach, watching a episode of her favourite TV Show, when her phone started ringing like crazy. Jennie wanted to ignored at first, but wohever was calling this late had obiviously no intention on giving up. Jennie groaned in frustration and walked over to the kitchen counter to pick up the call.

"Jennie Kim here."

"Thanks God I could reach you, Jennie."

"Whos there?"

"Oh right. It's me Chaeyoung"

"Why are you calling that late?"

"We have a problem with Lisa. She's having an intense panic attack and nobody manged to calm her down. I tried to but, ... recivied a slap on my arm. Could you please come? I know its late, but I pay you an extra fee."

"Oh dont worry Chae I'm coming."

Jennie hung up the call and rushed to her room. She quickly throw on a hoodie and some jeans, slipping her foots in her sneakers and throwing her phone, keys and a fluffy blanket and some choclate in a big bag, before leaving her condo. Inside her car she took a minute to catch her breath before starting it to rush to the mental hopital. Lucklily it was pretty late and the streets werent to busy. She parked her car in the parkinglot and grabbed her bag from the passenger seats. Chaeyoung was waiting for her by the entrance giving her a fast hug.

"Current situation?", Jennie asked while following Chayoung inside

"Lisa is in her room, heavily crying and panting and she has some trouble breathing reguarly."

"Okay. I think I have the right stuff to help her. I'll go upstairs."

Chaeyoung nodded while Jennie rushed upstairs. About four nurses where standing outside Lisas room, wishing her luck as she went inside. Jennie looked around to find Lisa sitting in a small corner between the desk and her bed. Her hospital gown was sticking to her body trough her heavy sweating aswell as her brown hair and her bangs. Jennie put her bag down and took the blanket out before approching to Lisa with it.

"Hey Lisa. It's me, Jennie. Everything is gonna be alright. You're safe here and nothing is gonna happen to you."

"I cant", Lisa cried out

"You can. I know that so. Be a tough cookie and try to breath."

"I dont think I can.", Lisa sobbed

"You can. Trust me just breath with me. Alright"

"1"

"on...e"

"2"

"two...o"

"3"

"thr....ee"

"4"

"f..o..ur"

"and 5"

"five"

"Look", Jennie said

"That was great Lisa. Look i brought you this blanket for tonight. It's perfect do just curl up under it. You need a hug or something else?"

"a hug...g...g", Lisa stutterd out under sobbs.

"Okay, come here", Jennie answerd and pulled the girl into a hug. Jennie slowly caressed the girls back and arm while holding her tight to comfort her."

She sat Lisa down on her bed and wrapped her int he blanket she brought.

"You should leave", Lisa said and Jennie was kinda suprised: