Chapter 14

Third Person POV:

Jennie did a last checkup on the apartment. Everything needed to be perfect for her girl. The fridge was stocked with groceries and drinks. She has already planned lunch and dinner for today and she hoped Lisa would like the food she prepared. There were snacks in the cabinett and everything was perfectly labeld showing what was were. That way Lisa didnt had to ask for where everything was. Ofcourse Jennie would have helped her at any time, but it was a bit more convinient this way. Lastly she checked Lisas room. Jisoo and Jungkook helped her to assemble everything yesterday. The room had a nice closet, a desk, a queensize bed and a nice sitting spot next to the window. It was a bit plain, but only because Jennie wanted Lisa to pick the decor out herself. Ofcourse she knew her babygirls favourite colour and what plants she would probably like but, it was safer this way. Chae promised to help Lisa pack so they would be ready to go when she arrived at the hospital. 

Lisa POV:

"Do you have everything", Dr. Park asks me while I'm pacing around like crazy.

I look at the stuff. There are the few clothes I have, my blanket and my fairylights and Leo ofcourse, so I nod.

"I think there is one thing missing", she says and pulls a little package out behind her back.

"Here"

"Whats that. Can I open it?"

"Not now. Its a little goodbye gift for you. You can open it when your at Jennies."

I mumbel a thank you and give her a small hug. I think I'm gonna miss her like a bit. She is actually quite nice. But ofcourse I'm most excited to finally be able to live with my girlfriend. Dr. Park says thats how you call the girl your in love with. She also told me stuff about kissing, and she said that can go further, but when I asked about that she said that I should talk about that kind of stuff with Jennie, so I'm gonna do that later. Now I just have to wait for Jennie to come. You can see the the parkinglot from my room so I decided to wait here, so I'll be the first one to see Jennie when she comes. I've waited here so often that I know exactly how her car looks from this view. I excitedly squeal when I see her car pulling into a parkingspot.

"She's here Chaeyoung."

I gesture to the window for her to look.

"Yeah looks like shes hear. Lets go down stairs."

Dr. Park grabs my moving box, with all my stuff and follows me down the stairs as fast as she can with the box. When arrive at the foyer we take a seat in the waiting area. I think I sat here when I very first came here but I cant remeber it very well so I'm not quite sure. Then finally Jennie comes trough the glas door and I happily jump up from my chair.

Jennie POV:

The first thing I see when I go inside is my girlfriend jumping and throwing her arms around my waist. I hug her back and spin her around a few times before setting her down. I quickly peck her lips.

"And how do you feel. Excited for move in day?"

"Yes very much", she answers and kisses me back. Its just a small kiss but it surely feels like magic.

I can see Chae giggling in the back, almost letting the moving box she's holding fall. I quickly go over to her and take it from her hands, so my babys stuff is safe from that idiot.

TIME SKIP (cause a bit uncreative, but not a big one)

Jennie POV:

When we arrive at the apartment building I'm starting to get a bit nervous. I hope she likes the aparment and her room. Lisa and I had been talinkg the whole car ride. She sure had a lot of questions to a specific pretty intimate topic and when I understood it right Chae told her to ask me about all that stuff. I surely expected a lot of questions but not my girlfriend asking me what I liked about sex the most. But since she was so busy with talking she didnt notice that my face got slightly red.